OWS throws Grandma down the steps

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gretting scary.... I really hope this is the worst it gets.

I was talking about this with my brother the other day, the Guy Fawks masks, shutting down the port in oaklnad breaking windows ect ect. Its only a matter of time until some nut does something really stupid and bombs a bank.

I pray that day never happens :cry:

Would she have tripped has those idiots not blocked the entrance to the bank? Probably not, so guess who's fault it is? These protestors.

What if she was walking down the steps and turning her head to see the protesters, not paying attention to her next step? That is somehow the protester's fault?

The video shows hey hey ho ho protesters. Then shows a woman who seems to have fallen. Then a guy shouting that corporate greed caused this. Then more hey hey ho ho.

Linking the protesters to the fall is a stretch.

What if she was walking down the steps and turning her head to see the protesters, not paying attention to her next step? That is somehow the protester's fault?

The video shows hey hey ho ho protesters. Then shows a woman who seems to have fallen. Then a guy shouting that corporate greed caused this. Then more hey hey ho ho.

Had those protestors not been blocking the door, she probably wouldn't have tripped. They had no business being that close to the entrances.

If they had been across the street and she tripped because she wasn't paying attention, it wouldn't be her fault.

Youre right we cant actually see how she fell.

There is a thing called groupthink. If you get enough people chanting outside a bank saying that anyone in that building is the cause of your problems, you going to get angry and likely lash out at someone from there and hide within your group.

It makes me very weary of these protests. Something has to be done about them, either get them to be in court trying to make a case (they would be off the streets at least) or break it up, something before this gets too out of hand. This could get violent, despite (ill assume most) want this to be a non violent thing. All it takes is a few bad apples to incite a riot.

You ever break a window before? You ever try to fight for something that means alot to you? You ever want something so bad youll do anything to get it? People are impatient nowadays. We are so used to being able to communicate quickly and find whatever we need with a few clicks of a button. The longer there is inaction with all these people around, the more likely this will get violent.

Pushing Grandma, even tho we cant be sure who did it from that video is just the beginning I fear.

Typical Right Wing propaganda. What you didn't see at the beginning of the video was grandma on a rampage, pinching every cheek in sight. Then some smelly hippy pushes her down the stairs in self defense and suddenly "OWS is a bunch of whiny, unemployed, financially illiterate, politically ignorant, old lady hating, pinko commie asshats". Typical.

Typical Right Wing propaganda. What you didn't see at the beginning of the video was grandma on a rampage, pinching every cheek in sight. Then some smelly hippy pushes her down the stairs in self defense and suddenly "OWS is a bunch of whiny, unemployed, financially illiterate, politically ignorant, old lady hating, pinko commie asshats". Typical.

:thumbsup: win

Doesn't seem clear who pushed her, if anyone pushed her. But it's fun to pretend you can tell and blame someone.

I'm no fan of bad behavior justifying bad behavior, but to this day you can hear lefties reminding everyone how a racist Tea Partier spit on a black congressman during the self-serving Pelosi-with-gavel-walk to approve Obamacare.

The left is finding the tables turned.

More from The Daily Caller. NOTE: NSFW. Lots of OWS yelling F this and F that as they push old people over and block cars from driving home before two of them finally get run over and cry because no one got arrested.

It's time for OWS to put on the waterskis and and Fonzie jacket because they're fast coming up on a fenced-off shark.

I'm no fan of bad behavior justifying bad behavior, but to this day you can hear lefties reminding everyone how a racist Tea Partier spit on a black congressman during the self-serving Pelosi-with-gavel-walk to approve Obamacare.

The left is finding the tables turned.

More from The Daily Caller. NOTE: NSFW. Lots of OWS yelling F this and F that as they push old people over and block cars from driving home before two of them finally get run over and cry because no one got arrested.

It's time for OWS to put on the waterskis and and Fonzie jacket because they're fast coming up on a fenced-off shark.

Wow. "We were demonstrating in the street and blocking traffic and this guy hit us! Arrest him!"

You can tell after he said it, he realized that they were wrong so he spun it to sound like the guy in the car was at fault.

These guys are jerks.

Edited by Buff_bills4ever

Doesn't seem clear who pushed her, if anyone pushed her. But it's fun to pretend you can tell and blame someone.

Except for the fact that she states someone pushed her,

but no reason to believe that I suppose.

Except for the fact that she states someone pushed her,

but no reason to believe that I suppose.

It's a two minute video. When does she say that? I'll save you the time. She doesn't.

BTW, I don't doubt that she got pushed. That video doesn't show jack squat about how she fell though.

Wow. "We were demonstrating in the street and blocking traffic and this guy hit us! Arrest him!"

You can tell after he said it, he realized that they were wrong so he spun it to sound like the guy in the car was at fault.

These guys are jerks.

Notice how the girl at the end emphasized that it was a Mercedes. Burn himmmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes: