Pass Rusher

RyanC883

It's clear I think that we need to draft a pass rusher with our first, second, third, fourth, etc. picks. (ok, perhaps just our first). :thumbsup:

Anyway, I don't watch enough college football, so for those of you that do, who should the Bills draft? (so i know what games to start watching). I know that Upshaw from Bama is good, but I don't know if he's a pass rusher, or an inside guy. Thanks!

Here are some guys to look at;

http://www.drafttek.com/2012-NFL-Draft-Prospect-Rankings/Top-34-Outside-LBs.asp

Also like Chandler Jones out of Syracuse. He is 6'5" 265 and can definitely get after the QB, his brother (Arthur) plays for the Ravens and his other brother (Jon) is the UFC LightHeavy weight champion and probably the best pound for pound fighter in the world as well (family is out of Endicott so they are New Yorkers too)

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Also like Chandler Jones out of Syracuse. He is 6'5" 265 and can definitely get after the QB, his brother (Arthur) plays for the Ravens and his other brother (Jon) is the UFC LightHeavy weight champion and probably the best pound for pound fighter in the world as well (family is out of Endicott so they are New Yorkers too)

Thanks. I like Chandler Jones as well. He was a beast in the WVU win for Syracuse. Hopefully we can snag someone on that list, and then Jones in a later round. His pedigree is definetly impressive as well.

Nice! I had no idea Bones had another brother...And JBJ IS the best pound for pound fighter in the world...He's incredible...And still REAL young...He's absolutely amazing to watch... B-)

Living down here in Tarheel country, the player I wish the Bills would pick is DE Quinton Couples from UNC. The guy is very fast for a DE, yet also has the power to straight bull-rush.

Yeah I've heard that he's excellent… not a DE/LB tweener but kind of a 3-4 DE/4-3 DE tweener. I've read that he could beef up a bit and be an excellent 5-technique in the 3-4 but at his current size, that he'd be a perfect 4-3 DE.

But the current draft boards are gonna look a lot different in 3,4, and 5 months than they do now.

There's gonna be a lot of redshirt sophs and juniors who are gonna rise up boards, who most of us haven't even heard of.

But yes, pass rushers please.