• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update for today's games:

Pats 6&3

Bills 5&4

Jets 5&4

Jets loss is very devestating for their divisional chances. They need to make up 2 on pats to win. With pats shedule even if jets win out will pats even lose 2 games?

Bills need to find a way to stay no more than 1 game behind going into week 17 against pats. Then it's win and in. UNLESS jets also finish in a 3 way tie where it gets very interesting determining the winner. Here's the formula:

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

This was the toughest game left on NE's schedule - ain't gonna be no 3way tie now. I still felt the Eagles were dangerous a couple weeks ago but I think it's time now to admit they stink.

The good news now is we win the tiebreaker with the Jets if we beat them & sweep Miami, which of course won't be easy.

I'd just like to see jets get out of it. A loss to the Denver Tebows at mike high On thurs is possible and go a long way towards that end. If jets are out of way then we need to find a way to at least match wins/losses with pats thru week 16 to make week 17 win and in.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Injuries hurt yesterday. Directly with wood and indirectly with both chiefs and eagles losing their starting QBs what could be a long time and both playing jets and pats. Schaub done in houston doesn't help as they play bengals and it will give added fuel to Tennessee in their division, whom we play

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack