nOffense

The-scout

The game plan was boring and the execution was awful. I have an idea. It's forth and inches let's try to arrogantly run the ball with nine in the box. The heck with a play action to Chandler or perhaps our useless number 1 WR. Fitz played like pooh. Time for the beard to go. At least trim it. Your not on a Cup run and you're not Dan Fouts. Still 5-3 at the half way point is better then I thought it would be but this was a game that had to won. The Jets have their way with Buffalo. Aside from sanchez' rookie year when he threw 6 picks or what ever it was NY has owned Buffalo. If buffalo wins this game I would say they are a lock for the playoffs but ad it stands they may have knocked themselves right out of the wildcats race as well.

That was not a well-designed play. I really didn't understand the call, but I'm not a coach.

I was expecting the qb sneak. Why step backwards and hand the ball off deep? You're essentially turning 4th and inches into 4th and 3. I like that play as much as completing a pass behind the first down marker on 3rd and short.:wallbash: