This is the kind of game the Bills of 2000s would lose

1B4IDie

Leading up to this week there are three games that every sports pundit and sports talk radio host are talking about:

LSU-'Bama

The Steeler-Ravens.

The Jets-Bills.

It's not just because I'm a Bills fan I noticed that, but this is a big time, national attention game.

My wife, whose family are browns fan, came home yesterday afternoon and asked me "Do you know the last time the Bills were 6-2?"

I answered "it's been awhile."

"She responded in 1993, the last time they went to the Super Bowl."

I asked "how did you know that?"

"Some guy said it on the radio."

She dorsn't listen to sports talk and we live in the DC area.

This is big time national attention game.

There have been very few times in the last decade that the Bills have garnered this type of attention the last 10 year and they pretty much have choked them all (i.e. prime time games against the Pats, Cowgirls and Browns)

NOT THIS TIME! It's a new decade and a new team that won't find ways to lose.

This time the Bills send the Jets on a season ending tailspin in front of the whole country.

Go Bills!

Edited by Why So Serious?

At the very least, we got half the monkey off our back with the Pats victory. But I'm hoping we get the full monkey off our back. :D

I live in DC myself, its such a big game, I decided I needed to see it in person. Up and ready for tailgating at 8am ;)

Leading up to this week there are three games that every sports pundit and sports talk radio host are talking about:

LSU-'Bama

The Steeler-Ravens.

The Jets-Bills.

It's not just because I'm a Bills fan I noticed that, but this is a big time, national attention game.

My wife, whose family are browns fan, came home yesterday afternoon and asked me "Do you know the last time the Bills were 6-2?"

I answered "it's been awhile."

"She responded in 1993, the last time they went to the Super Bowl."

I asked "how did you know that?"

"Some guy said it on the radio."

She dorsn't listen to sports talk and we live in the DC area.

This is big time national attention game.

There have been very few times in the last decade that the Bills have garnered this type of attention the last 10 year and they pretty much have choked them all (i.e. prime time games against the Pats, Cowgirls and Browns)

NOT THIS TIME! It's a new decade and a new team that won't find ways to lose.

This time the Bills send the Jets on a season ending tailspin in front of the whole country.

Go Bills!

:worthy::thumbsup::rolleyes::D:P;)