would love to see our Defense do it again

Alot of attention this week is how the Jets will stop our offense or can our offense score on the Jets defense....but can our defense do it again.....

Last week: we got soo much pressure with just Johnson, Edwards, Dareus, and a rotation of Kelsay and Moats.....switch allowed sheppard and Barrett to fill wholes and take away quick read

The 2nd secondary did a wonderful job at taking away the first option....Sanchez isn't a great QB...but he is a capable one...his first option is Dustin Keller then Holmes and finally Buress in the redzone.....

Not impressed with the Jets offense but they can run the ball and they use the play action and roll out plays well..... but if we can get pressure without blitz and make sachez feel the need to throw the tough passes .... I thank we can have a repeat.... on defense

Alot of attention this week is how the Jets will stop our offense or can our offense score on the Jets defense....but can our defense do it again.....

Last week: we got soo much pressure with just Johnson, Edwards, Dareus, and a rotation of Kelsay and Moats.....switch allowed sheppard and Barrett to fill wholes and take away quick read

The 2nd secondary did a wonderful job at taking away the first option....Sanchez isn't a great QB...but he is a capable one...his first option is Dustin Keller then Holmes and finally Buress in the redzone.....

Not impressed with the Jets offense but they can run the ball and they use the play action and roll out plays well..... but if we can get pressure without blitz and make sachez feel the need to throw the tough passes .... I thank we can have a repeat.... on defense

lets hope, but I agree, this offense doesn't scare anyone

I would love it if Dareous had 2.5 more sacks than the entire Jets D.

This is the Skins O-line; it's one of the best in the league, especially with Mangold back. Whoever wins this battle, wins the game: Jets O-line vs. Bills D-line