Poojer - found a couple girls for you

Just Jack

Those Surprising Huntsman Girls

“Single and ready to mingle!” Liddy declares with a smirk. “I like long walks on the beach. I’m a good dancer.” She jokes: “Don’t put that in, because some people think that they’re dating me.”

Mary Anne, for her part, confides: “I am completely single. But I don’t know if you want to put ‘ready to mingle.’ ”

“We can give you her Match.com account number,” Abby threatens.

“She always signs me up for these!” Mary Anne groans with a roll of her eyes.

Abby reveals helpfully: “We signed her up for [the Mormon dating site] LDS Singles. That is the best because she gets all these emails, and she’s like, ‘Where are these coming from?’ ”

Mary Anne adds, “She also signed me up for [the Jewish site] JDate!”

believe it or not....i am doing ok right now....pretty excited about it too.... :blush:

Those Surprising Huntsman Girls

“Single and ready to mingle!” Liddy declares with a smirk. “I like long walks on the beach. I’m a good dancer.” She jokes: “Don’t put that in, because some people think that they’re dating me.”

Mary Anne, for her part, confides: “I am completely single. But I don’t know if you want to put ‘ready to mingle.’ ”

“We can give you her Match.com account number,” Abby threatens.

“She always signs me up for these!” Mary Anne groans with a roll of her eyes.

Abby reveals helpfully: “We signed her up for [the Mormon dating site] LDS Singles. That is the best because she gets all these emails, and she’s like, ‘Where are these coming from?’ ”

Mary Anne adds, “She also signed me up for [the Jewish site] JDate!”

i'm working on it...strange thing is, she keeps agreeing to go out with me..... :blush: although I guess I need to stop following up with "Really? Why?" every time she does agree to go out....

Pooj found himself a nice Philly girl? :thumbsup:

Edited by The Poojer

Pooj found himself a nice Philly girl? :thumbsup:

That's good news!

i'm working on it...strange thing is, she keeps agreeing to go out with me..... :blush: although I guess I need to stop following up with "Really? Why?" every time she does agree to go out....

It's just a short hop now to, "Okay, let's start the night with drinks at my place!"

Dude, I can't find the first thread where you said you were moving to Philly, but if you ever come across it you'll see exactly what I said about Philly girls. They aren't like other women...they're much more down to earth and the value different things. In my opinion, they're very "real" and less likely to value superficial things than other women, IMO.

Way to go, brother!! :thumbsup: