The weekends referee crew is ....

Just Jack

Based on all available data, this officiating crew will almost certainly help or hurt the Bills, or make absolutely no impact. I'm willing to put money on that.

What I’ll say when the Bills hit Sanchez & force a fumble in his own endzone: “Best play ever, man.”

I've been trying figure out how to make some extra $ for a long time. I don't know how I've missed it for all these years. Selling tin foil hats on TBD. That idea is now copyrighted BTW. And SDS will get 10% of the net.

Soon we'll have threads about buying cheaper hats from China that are "just like the originals".

Right, but everybody knows a Chinese tin-foil hat will actually make the officials' calls go against us. My tin-foil hats are proven to influence officials' calls in a manner favorable to the wearer. And if they don't it just means the other team's fans bought more hats. So stop being cheap TBD. That's Ralph's job.

Edited by Captain Caveman

Run the ball down the Jets' throats--take them out of the game.

Win by several touchdowns--take the refs out of the game.

Leave nothing to chance.

+1 :thumbsup:

That is a strategy for success......that being said and to your point of running...

A lot of people love trashing first round picks who aren't superstars in year one but we really need to start getting CJ more involved in the run game. It's really tough to take a guy like Jackson off the field but if we want Freddie to stay healthy, rested and be effective in December we need to slightly reduce his touches. As well as keeping Freddie rested we need to know if CJs effectiveness will improve with more touches.

I really hate to make the comparison but let's not Maybin him. Maybin was not what he was advertised to be but apparently with the right coaching and when actually given time on the field on SUNDAYS he can be effective which we missed out on. Let's not run CJ out of town without seeing if he will step up if the coaching staff shows a little faith and puts him in at RB more during live game situations.

If we want Freddie to be fresh at the end of this year and for a few more we can't keep whipping that horse to death.

Edited by PDaDdy

If we want Freddie to be fresh at the end of this year and for a few more we can't keep whipping that horse to death.

I agree that he needs some help. It's just that Fred is so damn good at everything they ask of him. He hits the holes like a champ and then makes guys miss. He singlehandedly raises the level of the passing game, as a blocker and a receiver. His pass protection help is absolutely top notch.

It's hard to justify ever pulling him out of there. I think one of the benefits of the Wildcat is to find a way (maybe 2 or 3 plays a game) to have someone else get a first down and give Fred a breather.

Your horse metaphor works too when you consider how the Bills keep dangling that carrot in front of his face. Pay the man!

I agree that he needs some help. It's just that Fred is so damn good at everything they ask of him. He hits the holes like a champ and then makes guys miss. He singlehandedly raises the level of the passing game, as a blocker and a receiver. His pass protection help is absolutely top notch.

It's hard to justify ever pulling him out of there. I think one of the benefits of the Wildcat is to find a way (maybe 2 or 3 plays a game) to have someone else get a first down and give Fred a breather.

Your horse metaphor works too when you consider how the Bills keep dangling that carrot in front of his face. Pay the man!

Agreed. It's nearly impossible to take a guy like that out of the game. At the end of the day winning the game is what matters but I would just hate for us to be in the thick of things at the end of the year and Freddie ends up being burned out, tired or even worse HURT.