More from the "Religion of Peace" (tm)

Laughed at? More people convert to Islam than any other religion, even with the smear campaign being run by the major media outlets world-wide.

You see, the thing is, you don't know a darn thing about Islam, so why should I take your opinion seriously?

True Islam is a religion of peace. Islam by definition means peace. Just because you choose to allow those that claim to be true muslims, but really aren't, as representatives of Islam doesn't make you right. You allow the worst of us to represent us and that's wrong.

Governments in all parts of the world are corrupt. Those that rule their lands by Sharia Law, and abuse their powers, will have to answer to God for their false representation of Islam.

I'm not Muslim. Therefore, I have nothing to do with who represents you. You do.

You allow the worst to represent you, not me.

Why don't those who abuse their powers, Sharia Law, etc......have to answer to you, and the rest of the religion of peace :lol: Muslims, for their false representation of Islam?

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not Muslim. Therefore, I have nothing to do with who represents you. You do.

You allow the worst to represent you, not me.

Why don't those who abuse their powers, Sharia Law, etc......have to answer to you, and the rest of the religion of peace :lol: Muslims, for their false representation of Islam?

Because confronting them would endanger themselves? Remember the extremists have a nothing to lose mentality while the moderates want to live normal lives. Doing something might get them killed. Inciting change takes balls, and the risk of death.

My religion doesn't have serious problems. If you ask me, any religion that allows the use of alcohol has a serious problem. Own it.

Good to know you feel so highly of us alcoholics. I'll have a drink on your behalf.

Because confronting them would endanger themselves? Remember the extremists have a nothing to lose mentality while the moderates want to live normal lives. Doing something might get them killed. Inciting change takes balls, and the risk of death.

So that leaves us with

A.) You and I confronting them and endangering ourselves over a religion and people we couldn't care less about.

B.) Nobody confronting them and we just let them do whatever the F they want.

Nice choices.

Edit: Hmmm. Are you implying NoJustice is lacking in the balls department?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

So that leaves us with

A.) You and I confronting them and endangering ourselves over a religion and people we couldn't care less about.

Nice choices.

I didn't say it was pretty, just the reality. I'm Italian and the first thing you hear about is the mafia. Many Italians don't agree with what goes on but do they really want to take the risk of going against them? What would the most likely result be? It would take a large movement of individuals to fight back when all they want to do is live a normal life.

Spot on. Was typing up something similar but didn't want to post it from company property.

When was the last time a rabbi or minister or the f'ing pope put out a contract on a man's life, declared a holy war, or condoned the extermination of a race of people? Islam's spiritual leaders and Imams engage in this type of activity frequently. Is Imam Khameini, spiritual ruler of Iran and one of the biggest financiers of terror, not a muslim? Mosque's are the recruiting grounds for would be terrorists. Does anyone really think the clerics are blind to this activity?

This isn't an example of a few individual nutjobs going off the reservation in the name of Allah. We have people acting in unison with their religious leaders to commit heinous crimes. The link between terrorism and Islam is clear. I'm not claiming that all or most muslims are terrorists, but trying to write off Islamic fundamentalism as a few bad apples who simply misunderstood the Koran does not at all describe the relationship between Islam and terror.

Don't like it? Neither do I, but its the hard truth. Islam's spiritual leaders declared war on Western civilization and I'm supposed to care if my words rub someone the wrong way? Gotta love that religion of peace that finds having a beer more egregious than mass murder.

When was the last time an Imam relocated on of his pedaphile-boy raping Imams to another church instead of throwing his ass out? The fact of the matter is man is flawed, hence religion is flawed because of man, but if you follow the true teachings of Islam you would know the difference.

For an example, murder is not condoned in Islam. In fact, there is a scripture in the Quran that states that taking one life is like taking all of mankind, saving one life is like saving all of mankind. What does that tell you?

That's !@#$ing idiotic.

Oh yeah, how so?? What kind of religion allows the use of such a horrible drug? Does God not know what lies in the use of alcohol? Is there a worse drug in the world that is legal other than alcohol?

That's enough evidence for me, right there. Muslims are forbidden, by God, the use of alcohol because of the utter chaos and havoc it wreaks on the human race. No sane person should ever think that God would want us to dabble in that. Sounds stupid to you, makes a lot of sense to me.

So that leaves us with

Nice choices.

Edit: Hmmm. Are you implying NoJustice is lacking in the balls department?

That's their problem. I'm not going to go up to every muslim in the world that practices the religion in the wrong way and tell him to stop. That's freakin' ridiculous. It ain't my problem. They will have to answer to God.

Oh yeah, how so?? What kind of religion allows the use of such a horrible drug? Does God not know what lies in the use of alcohol? Is there a worse drug in the world that is legal other than alcohol?

That's enough evidence for me, right there. Muslims are forbidden, by God, the use of alcohol because of the utter chaos and havoc it wreaks on the human race. No sane person should ever think that God would want us to dabble in that. Sounds stupid to you, makes a lot of sense to me.

I agree with Tom, you're an idiot.

I didn't say it was pretty, just the reality. I'm Italian and the first thing you hear about is the mafia. Many Italians don't agree with what goes on but do they really want to take the risk of going against them? What would the most likely result be? It would take a large movement of individuals to fight back when all they want to do is live a normal life.

Yes, because the first thing far too many Italians I know do when it comes up is say "yeah, so you better be careful, cause I know people". :rolleyes:

Italians have been playing that game forever. Not a good example. I am bored to death with hearing half the Italians cry about unfair stigmas, while the other half perpetuate them.

Muslims need to understand that the reality, and the default, is choice A.) above. And, just how deadly, unfair, and uncaring that choice is. They can cry all they want, but if they aren't willing to solve their problems, we will.

Perhaps they are too dumb to understand that this is the last thing they want.

I agree with Tom, you're an idiot.

Okay, I'm an idiot. Alcohol is cool. God wants us to get ripped. Tore from the frame.

Yes, because the first thing far too many Italians I know do when it comes up is say "yeah, so you better be careful, cause I know people". :rolleyes:

Italians have been playing that game forever. Not a good example. I am bored to death with hearing half the Italians cry about unfair stigmas, while the other half perpetuate them.

Muslims need to understand that the reality, and the default, is choice A.) above. And, just how deadly, unfair, and uncaring that choice is. They can cry all they want, but if they aren't willing to solve their problems, we will.

Perhaps they are too dumb to understand that this is the last thing they want.

Hitler probably sounded a lot like you.We will solve the Jews' problems of being Jews by wiping them out! That will sure show 'em!!!

Okay, I'm an idiot. Alcohol is cool. God wants us to get ripped. Tore from the frame.

First of all, I am not religious therefore God doesn't have a meaning to me. Second of all, I don't believe in following a set of rules from ages ago on how to run my life.

Yes, because the first thing far too many Italians I know do when it comes up is say "yeah, so you better be careful, cause I know people".

You're referring to here. I'm referring to Italy where there are many who are quite sick of the mafia.

That's their problem. I'm not going to go up to every muslim in the world that practices the religion in the wrong way and tell him to stop. That's freakin' ridiculous. It ain't my problem. They will have to answer to God.

You know what else is freakin' ridiculous then? Crying and wailing when we choose to drop bombs on Muslims, and kill them indiscriminately, rather than deploying ground troops and only killing the bad guys.

If you refuse to separate the bad guys from the good, if you refuse to hold the bad guys accountable, then we will have to do it our way. Why should we risk our lives if you won't risk yours?

If the way we choose to deal with this gets a lot of innocent people killed, then too bad.

We aren't the cause of the Muslim problems. Muslims are. Muslims need to fix these problems, permanently, or, they don't get to B word when we do.

You're referring to here. I'm referring to Italy where there are many who are quite sick of the mafia.

Unfortunately, we have a whole lot of Italian Americans who think they are in Italy :D

Or, they have seen one too many movies.

You know what else is freakin' ridiculous then? Crying and wailing when we choose to drop bombs on Muslims, and kill them indiscriminately, rather than deploying ground troops and only killing the bad guys.

If you refuse to separate the bad guys from the good, if you refuse to hold the bad guys accountable, then we will have to do it our way. Why should we risk our lives if you won't risk yours?

If the way we choose to deal with this gets a lot of innocent people killed, then too bad.

We aren't the cause of the Muslim problems. Muslims are. Muslims need to fix these problems, permanently, or, they don't get to B word when we do.

Unfortunately, we have a whole lot of Italian Americans who think they are in Italy :D

Or, they have seen one too many movies.

Jesus said to just turn the other cheek. What happened to that? LOL!

Keep fighting wars abroad. That's the ticket!! It's not like we don't have our own problems right here in the states.

Edited by NoJustice

Hitler probably sounded a lot like you.We will solve the Jews' problems of being Jews by wiping them out! That will sure show 'em!!!

You leave us with no help, no solutions, and are willing to use our own freedoms against us to protect bad Muslims.

I am sorry but this country isn't going to sign up to fight another land war involving Muslims.

There are a lot of people, including and especially Ron Paul, whose solution is to let the Navy and Air Force deal with Muslim issues, and have the Army and Marines sit out.

This group is growing.

I am not among them, but understand, if they have their way, the only response Muslims will get from this country will come from 20k feet in the air.

You leave us with no help, no solutions, and are willing to use our own freedoms against us to protect bad Muslims.

I am sorry but this country isn't going to sign up to fight another land war involving Muslims.

There are a lot of people, including and especially Ron Paul, whose solution is to let the Navy and Air Force deal with Muslim issues, and have the Army and Marines sit out.

This group is growing.

I am not among them, but understand, if they have their way, the only response Muslims will get from this country will come from 20k feet in the air.

"You leave us with no help, no solutions, and are willing to use our own freedoms against us to protect bad Muslims."

You?? What the hell did I do?? Damn, man, don't do me like that!!!

BTW. You ever hear of the Arab Spring? Maybe you're too busy Keeping up with the Kardasians! LOL!!

The time has come for everyone to clean up their own backyard!! LOL

Yes. Narcotics are used freely in some Muslim African countries. Opiates were (and probably still are) used in central Asian Muslim countries. And oh yeah...the biggest pushers of opium on the planet are Muslims.

And you're also making no distinction between use and abuse...basically, making the same generalization to extremes that others do when they accuse all Muslims of being violent terrorists.

No, Muslims are forbidden by the Koran. Huge difference.

Yes. Narcotics are used freely in some Muslim African countries. Opiates were (and probably still are) used in central Asian Muslim countries. And oh yeah...the biggest pushers of opium on the planet are Muslims.

And you're also making no distinction between use and abuse...basically, making the same generalization to extremes that others do when they accuse all Muslims of being violent terrorists.

No, Muslims are forbidden by the Koran. Huge difference.

Really?? They use drugs over there?? NO!!!!!

It's forbidden, you moron! That doesn't mean everyone will listen. The fact that it's forbidden in the Koran is enough for me.

Huge difference, huh? Go read the Bible and tell me about the prophecy of the one that will follow Moses, or did they change/remove that scripture?

Use vs abuse?? You mean to tell me God didn't know that people will in fact abuse the hell out of it-constantly? Why even give them the option?

Edited by NoJustice

Jesus said to just turn the other cheek. What happened to that? LOL!

Christ, I just write "use our freedoms against us" and you write this right before I post.

Look, we are on to your games = some Muslims start trouble and the rest cry "victim". :rolleyes:

I know you are kidding, but I am being serious: there are real people with real power who have had it with trying to do this the right way. They just want it done.

We just got done killing 3 US citizens with drones, and nobody over here ended up giving a single schit, except for the people that nobody listens to and don't matter, get it?

No? Ok, let me make it simple: the US could drop 2000lb dumb bombs on a city in Pakistan and nobody here would give a crap. Starting to get it?

10 years ago that option would be completely off the table. Now? Nobody cares.

The UN is a joke, so is Europe. China and Russia are trying to make money on the deal....so that leaves us with very few options. You don't want us with very few options, and to be completely indifferent to exercising them. But, if we see any more crap from extremist Muslims in this country, that is what you will have.

"You leave us with no help, no solutions, and are willing to use our own freedoms against us to protect bad Muslims."

You?? What the hell did I do?? Damn, man, don't do me like that!!!

BTW. You ever hear of the Arab Spring? Maybe you're too busy Keeping up with the Kardasians! LOL!!

The time has come for everyone to clean up their own backyard!! LOL

Yes I have heard of it, and if those countries decide to be another Iran, the first thing they should do is start digging.

We just don't have the tolerance for the Muslim Brotherhood's "Islam is the Answer" crap any more. The only "answer" there is death by drone.

I am sorry, but billions of dollars and lives lost by us, who are simply trying to free Muslims from oppression, and from their own backwardness, is enough for most Americans.

We care even less now that we did before 9/11. So, the extremist Muslims have accomplished what 100 years of Israeli propaganda and money to our political campaigns never could have. Nice work.

Christ, I just write "use our freedoms against us" and you write this right before I post.

Look, we are on to your games = some Muslims start trouble and the rest cry "victim". :rolleyes:

I know you are kidding, but I am being serious: there are real people with real power who have had it with trying to do this the right way. They just want it done.

We just got done killing 3 US citizens with drones, and nobody over here ended up giving a single schit, except for the people that nobody listens to and don't matter, get it?

No? Ok, let me make it simple: the US could drop 2000lb dumb bombs on a city in Pakistan and nobody here would give a crap. Starting to get it?

10 years ago that option would be completely off the table. Now? Nobody cares.

The UN is a joke, so is Europe. China and Russia are trying to make money on the deal....so that leaves us with very few options. You don't want us with very few options, and to be completely indifferent to exercising them. But, if we see any more crap from extremist Muslims in this country, that is what you will have.

If we see anymore crap from Muslim extremists in this country?? What are they going to do? Drop a bomb on Patterson, NJ or Detroit?? There's a lot of muslims living there, some might even be extremists.

When I read crap like this it makes me feel like the terrorists did indeed win. Sad.

Yes I have heard of it, and if those countries decide to be another Iran, the first thing they should do is start digging.

We just don't have the tolerance for the Muslim Brotherhood's "Islam is the Answer" crap any more. The only "answer" there is death by drone.

I am sorry, but billions of dollars and lives lost by us, who are simply trying to free Muslims from oppression, and from their own backwardness, is enough for most Americans.

We care even less now that we did before 9/11. So, the extremist Muslims have accomplished what 100 years of Israeli propaganda and money to our political campaigns never could have. Nice work.

You keep talking as if I'm responsible for this crap!

If you ask me, our problems, here in America, far outweigh anything those idiot terrorists can inflict on us. Including 9/11. Wake up and smell the coffee, homie, it's burning!!

Obviously this a complex issue, obviously many of you feel strongly about your position and obviously most of you don't know what you're talking about. The Christian versus Muslim issue is a thousand year debate that has no end in sight. To really get to the core of the issue you've got to start from and understand the begining of their affairs with one another. For those who prefer to press fast forward here's the skinny, the Western World has only had tension with the Islamic World during the last sixty years. The tensions have been born due to the Western World's interests in Arabian Oil Deposits, the Western World since the 1920's has negotiated with these "Arabs" for drilling rights on their lands. Following World War II the climate changed the accords they had with one another, a people who had been terrorized in Nazi Germany were in search of a home for their People/Religion/??? and this gave birth to modern day Israel.

Racism is reality. It's going to surface whenever you introduce an unfamiliar people into a region dominated by another ethnic branch and the European Jews were unfamiliar to the Arabs who had been there for...fourteen hundred years undisturbed. Once again the West walks the tight rope, pouring money, weaponry and technology into this "Israel Project" while the neighboring Arabs were still...either people's without a nation or growing angry at a nation backed by the West. Over the next forty years America sponsored dictators to take power solely based upon their willingness to barter a better deal on Oil Futures, men such as Gadaffi-Sadaam-List goes on...The very same men who "Grew too big for their britches" and eventually would up being invaded by their old pal Uncle Same.

America built the climate in the Middle East, they sponsored Bin Laden during the 1980's to carry out their dirty work against the Soviets and are right now positioning themselves with the new governments in Iraq, Libya & Egypt for round two of this ignorant game. Muslims(The vast Arab population in the MIDDLE EAST) are tired of being the pawns in a never ending game of chess. They've resorted to drastic measures and "We" as Americans hate them for it. Where does the blame lie? The fact is no one is without blood on our hands, Coke/Pot/Smack all are minor drugs compared to the lust we have for Oil. No end in sight?

Let's get real. Muslims aren't the only religion to resort to drastic measures, Christians have terrorized the world for a thousand years in the pursuit of cleansing the world of "Non-Believers". Crusades, Inquisitions, conquests into the Americas and in Asia. You cannot deny historical fact, you cannot deny that religion WHEN USED BY GOVERNING TYRANTS TO FURTHER AN AGENDA is evil. Man destroys the virtue of the pure and beautiful meanings of these texts and we gladly continue the trend of ignorance by waging war with the believers instead of the abusers. Remember that you cannot see the birth of a Tsunami, but surely the aftermath is there for all to see.

Now some buckshot. Any moron who thinks liquor is "Okay" is just that, a complete moron. It's been the cause of ruin for almost everyone it influences, be it drunk driving(See, Something's wrong with Aunt Diane), abuse at home, rape, depression, cancer and ect...Don't defend Liqour because it's "Fun", so is "Coke" for some people and so was cigarettes. But a few catchy/trendy commercials and we all now think smoking is taboo? LOL Get real.

Muslims aren't your enemy. Politicians who further the myth we must remain dependent on petroleum are you enemies. You're an American, who gives a crap what's going on over there? Ever see an angry guy taking a crap in a public bathroom? He's most likely pissed because your watching him take a dump. Leave the Middle East alone, start concerning yourselves with American issues domestically!

Oh...by the way I converted to Islam last year.

Rome