Just when you thought the GOP race couldn't get anymore

Bam! Cain turns out to be a molester! And our sex pervert--the GOP front runner--is of course being praised to the hilt by all the Conservative celebrities that tell Conservatives what to think. Love it!!!!

You're quick to judge without any proof? What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Bam! Cain turns out to be a molester! And our sex pervert--the GOP front runner--is of course being praised to the hilt by all the Conservative celebrities that tell Conservatives what to think. Love it!!!!

Molester? Sex pervert?

LInk? Proof?

When did "sexually suggestive" become "molestation"?

You're the reason the world's become such a pussified version of itself.

When did sexually suggestive become worth over a hundred thousand dollars?

Sometime in the 90's.

Yes Tom, you complete moron, it's my fault :thumbsup:

Jesus. :wallbash: Fine, in deference to your cringingly idiotic literalism: it's you and others like you that are the reason the world's become such a pussified version of itself... :rolleyes:

You have to wonder if the GOP are just trying to throw the race- I think Bachman, Perry, and Cain are being drugged why else are they acting crazier and crazier. They must have staff to pull them off the edge, where the hell are their campaign managers. Romney is pretty unlikable and a corporate robot but it looks like he is going to be the last man standing in this cripple fight.

Like when Corey Mcintyre was charged with a sex act? Or when Bill Clinton was impeached for canoodling around with Lweinski?

Which one?

A sex pervert??? Call the police cops!! Wow man Dave, when it rains it sure pours cats and dogs, eh friend? Hey, maybe later we go to shopping mall for new pants clothes. Hey, lets talk, why not? Call me on mobile cell phone in approximately 45 minutes of time. How are you doing feeling? My cat is sick with kittens. Would you like to kick her hard in the face next Wednesday? That is no good for me. Do you make a rain check Dave friend?

Jesus Dave, I don't even know where to begin with this. First you're channeling Emeril for some reason, then peddling unsubstantiated tabloid news, and then dropping terms and expressions yet seen in the English language. Cain is "our sex pervert"? What the hell does that mean? How is he ours and what is a sex pervert? By conservative celebrities do you mean politicians? Nice writing. Love it!!!!

A sex pervert??? Call the police cops!! Wow man Dave, when it rains it sure pours cats and dogs, eh friend? Hey, maybe later we go to shopping mall for new pants clothes. Hey, lets talk, why not? Call me on mobile cell phone in approximately 45 minutes of time. How are you doing feeling? My cat is sick with kittens. Would you like to kick her hard in the face next Wednesday? That is no good for me. Do you make a rain check Dave friend?

Jesus Dave, I don't even know where to begin with this. First you're channeling Emeril for some reason, then peddling unsubstantiated tabloid news, and then dropping terms and expressions yet seen in the English language. Cain is "our sex pervert"? What the hell does that mean? How is he ours and what is a sex pervert? By conservative celebrities do you mean politicians? Nice writing. Love it!!!!

Poor thing, lol

And you don't know who the Conservative celebrities are? There's enough of them, gees

Poor thing, lol

And you don't know who the Conservative celebrities are? There's enough of them, gees

Gees? Like Bee Gees?

No more disco, no more games, just answer the question. What is a "sex pervert" who are the "Conservative celebrities" and clarify your truly offensive use of the word "our"?

Gees? Like Bee Gees?

No more disco, no more games, just answer the question. What is a "sex pervert" who are the "Conservative celebrities" and clarify your truly offensive use of the word "our"?

Rush limbo, o,really, Hannity, et all, celebrities man. Our is our, :)

Why are you doing this?

Oh I see, so as long as the hush money was under a hundr grand it's ok for your conservatives to abuse women? Wow! Does your partisanship know any bounds?

At least I don't have to make **** up to display my partisanship.

Anyway they probably just gave the dumb B word $10k to go away.

Hey...if I give you $10k will you go away too??

At least I don't have to make **** up to display my partisanship.

Anyway they probably just gave the dumb B word $10k to go away.

Hey...if I give you $10k will you go away too??

Oh.. She's a dumb B word, I see....

And you are not a trashy person?

Yeah, thats the law. Believe Clinton passed that one right after the Paula Jones incident.

President Clinton? Why are you comparing him to this clown?

Oh.. She's a dumb B word, I see....

And you are not a trashy person?

See I know as much about the situation as you do. You don't like me calling her a B word but you can call him a molester and a pervert. Ah the hypocrisy of the left continues.