The worst ref for the Bills...

gravytrain

http://www.football-refs.com/active-refs/gene-steratore/gene-steratore/

gene steratore

has anyone ever noticed that this is guy is the worst for buffalo. he does not like the bills. anytime he gets a bills game he always ends up calling things the other way. every time. he as no respect for buffalo, maybe it's a small market thing or something happened to him once here. but he's always incredibly biased for the other team. i'm not paranoid or making this up.

i first noticed when the bills played the giants at the ralph a few years ago in the rain that turned to snow. where ahmad bradshaw had his breakout game. anyway, i noticed him chit chatting with a lot of the giants players throughout the game during breaks. he was laughing with them, chumming it up, basically it appeared like he was trying to get on the good side. like a kid who wants to hangout with the cool kids. never once did he chit chat with any bills. and whenver there was a close-call it always went to the giants. go back and watch the game and you'll see.

i've noticed ever since then that when we get him its always the same.

and then when we had the giants two weeks ago. we had him and sure enough all the close calls went to the giants. look at the huge questionable stevie johnson drop. wth a review it was obviously a catch. but yet again, our friend went with the giants.

not sure how many times we get him, but it's never good for us when we do.

Edited by gravytrain

Was it his crew that botched the call Sunday night in the Eagles game....ruled an obvious forward pass was a backward pass........c'mon man! You'd have to ba an idiot to blow that call. Anyone who saw the game knows what I'm talking about.

not sure. maybe its because jason peters was on the field. but the guy has bias against the bills.

Nothing like a good ole' fashioned conspiracy theory. Makes me wish for 1000 threads a week about power rankings and "<fill in the blank media member> sucks" threads.

Instead of posting this garbage you could have started a new thread worth reading Mr. high and mighty.