Pete Prisco article

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/15918465/overachieving-doanythingittakes-bills-are-getting-it-done

That's who this Bills team is right now, a bunch of craving-the-limelight players who just go about doing their jobs. And right now they're doing them well.

It's a nice change from the smugness of New England or the cockiness of the Jets, the other two contending teams in the division.

The next month will define this team. They play the Jets at home next week and end the month against them on the road. In between, they have trips to Miami and Dallas. If they can get through that at 2-2, they could be a playoff team. If it's 3-1, they will get in.

For now, they're atop the AFC East looking down on everybody else in the division.

You know the other contenders in that division. One team has guys who have won three rings behind their glamour-boy, TMZ-worthy quarterback. The other has the brash, loud, coach who loves the media attention.

This group? Their coached by an aw-shucks southern boy who happens to be an offensive wizard and made up of hungry players yearning for attention.

"You might not know a lot of us now, but we're doing what we can to change that," Johnson said.

Study the roster. I have a strange feeling that come January you'll need the knowledge.

"Their coached..."

Seriously?

Was tempted to pull your leg and ask "What do you mien?" :blink:

The Luddite side of me feels that journalism has taken a dive as processors have taken over for real editors (not that I am going to smash my laptop anytime soon).

Another item of interest (to some) based on this past Sunday's games

the Putrids Projected ranking: No. 3-5

The Bills Projected ranking: No. 4-6

My opinion it's time to put the Bills above NE (for the time being)

what's this I see?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/15941387/power-rankings-colts-as-bad-as-packers-are-good

Bills 6, Putrids 7 :beer:

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I love this line:

Fitzpatrick took a shot on a completion to Jackson late in the first half that kept him on the ground for a while. Jackson turned the short pass into a 46-yard gain to set up a field goal, delighting the crowd.

"I thought, 'Boy, Toronto doesn't like me,'" Fitzpatrick said. "I didn't know he broke the tackle and ran down the sideline. I said, "that's a lot of excitement for a quarterback getting hit.''

Fitzpatrick definitely has a great sense of humor.

I posted this in a different thread My favorite

It's a nice change from the smugness of New England or the cockiness of the Jets, the other two contending teams in the division.

on second look that was my post

+1, great line.

and this:

"You know the other contenders in that division. One team has guys who have won three rings behind their glamour-boy, TMZ-worthy quarterback. The other has the brash, loud, coach who loves the media attention."