How many Trick or Treaters tonight?

Mr_Blizzard

Trick or Treaters  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How many Trick or Treaters came to your house this year?

Another Halloween is in the books. We live in B.F.E. on a country road, and haven't had a Trick or Treater at my house since Clinton was in office. So I always go to a friend's who lives in a sub-division in Fairport to hang out. Tonight we may have had 30 kids, and there was no activity after 8pm. How did everyone else do?

It's funny, when I moved to Austin, 20 years ago, I was amazed by little people here cared about Halloween. But, over the last 10 years, it has become a huge adult holiday...all weekend long. You just don't see many little kids going door to door here. They go to malls, and business areas. Where all the jobs in Texas are.

2 solid hours of trick or treaters at our friends house that we always go to. We went through 2 full coolers filled with candy. The best costumes i saw were a 4 year old dressed as Dog the bounty hunter and someone dressed as dead osama bin laden.

2 solid hours of trick or treaters at our friends house that we always go to. We went through 2 full coolers filled with candy. The best costumes i saw were a 4 year old dressed as Dog the bounty hunter and someone dressed as dead osama bin laden.

Now who ever expected to hear this line on this board??

62, seems we have about the same number every year, give or take about 5. Gave out full size Hershey candy bars.

The most we have ever had was like 10, and that was when Jim Kelly was still the Bills QB. If anyone ever stops here again, they will hit the mother lode!

over 400 no lie...first year in this house, neighbor said "if you dont have over 300 pieces of candy you will run out in a couple hours" and I thought he was joking...luckily the fiance won a "guess the amount of candy in the jar" at work and what we had pushed us a little over 400, still ran out around 645...its kinda nuts here, seems like parents bus their kids to our neighborhood...