Being a Redneck can win you $50,000!

stevestojan

I'd say she would have a case if they didn't tell her before hand that she couldn't wear it, but that's where she went wrong. It's great that she's proud of where she came from, but it's a shame that where she came from, the flag offends some people. She just learned that the world just isn't fair, and she'll have to get over it. The dress looks great though, whoever made it did a good job.

seriously, tahts despicable. You can sit around all day and spit your "states rights" stevestojan about that flag, but the truth is it stands for nothing positive and certainly nothing that our country is now is supposed tos tand for. !@#$ that B word.

seriously, tahts despicable.  You can sit around all day and spit your "states rights" stevestojan about that flag, but the truth is it stands for nothing positive and certainly nothing that our country is now is supposed tos tand for.  !@#$ that B word.

174448[/snapback]

While I'll never raise the flag because it would be a threat against my family here in the South, but I gotta say, that's not nessessarily true. That flag has been around since 1861 and was first raised in Montgomery, AL. and was originally a sign for Southern Culture, nothing to do with hating people.

The KKK are neo-Nazis, rednecks and bigots who have decimated the flag that represents Southern culture. These incompetents have hampered the true essence of the pride of Southern heritage that was in the confederate banner.

Just some food for thought.

seriously, tahts despicable.  You can sit around all day and spit your "states rights" stevestojan about that flag, but the truth is it stands for nothing positive and certainly nothing that our country is now is supposed tos tand for.  !@#$ that B word.

174448[/snapback]

Yeah, I hate free speech too. :devil:

This country was built on the right to free speech.

If she wants to wear that dress let her!

Clearly she was standing in front of a magic mirror when she thought it looked good.

If you wear a dress that looks like a confederate flag, you might be a redneck.

Not that I like to judge, but did you catch her lawyer's name.... Earl Ray

175087[/snapback]

I do like to judge, and yes i did. Fuggin rednecks... Some stereotypes have a pretty good backing behind them.

A confederate flag for a dress? You lost the war - get over it.