One of Jerry Jones Biggest Mistakes. Firing Chan Gailey?

I'm just here to praise what Gailey has done with this team. I know there have been many threads discussing this very same thing but as I was sitting there watching the game yesterday, there was a recurring thought going through my mind...

Have we been out-coached in any game this year? I realize we have lost two games, and they were both on the road. But, did you ever feel like Gailey was in over his head or being out-coached? During the Jauron era, there wasn't many games where I thought "wow, that was good time management" or "that was a great call". Instead, it was "Why would you throw the ball there? (ie: JP Losman vs. Jets)"

Wins:

Haley, H. Jackson, Belichick, Reid, Shanahan

Losses:

Coughlin, Lewis

*Some high quality, hall of fame coaches under that WIN column.

Gailey has to be in the running for Coach of the Year.

I call him the Mad Professor. He never looks overemotional. Some coaches wear their heart on their sleeves and their body language is very telling to not only a fanbase, but to the players themselves.

Kudos tot he job that he has done this year with this merry band of misfits.

I've heard this on a number of occasions and it was reiterated during yesterday's broadcast that he has been on record saying that. It's nice to hear, especially from an a owner with a tremendous ego.

Chan's the man!

He did, but that being said, most head coaches do better on their second stint as a head coach. Plenty of examples out there.

I'm really glad we got Chan - he's the perfect fit for this team!

Edited by Mr_Blizzard