Spiller

Great blocking down-field for Jackson on the lone run. Is it just me or does Spiller look 10-15 lbs heavier and than last year? He looks much bigger on top. Still holding out hope he will be good but with Freddie running and catching like this how do you not keep giving him the rock...

Edited by Dadonkadonk

At the end of the game, I was surprised that the Bills didn't let Spiller run the ball. Now mind you, I am happy that Gailey used the wildcat and ran with Brad Smith more at the end. But with the Bills up 23-0, and FJax running up the gut, I was holding my breath that he would not get injured. I'm actually surprised they left FitzMagic in there, Thigpen sure seemed ready :thumbsup:

At the end of the game, I was surprised that the Bills didn't let Spiller run the ball. Now mind you, I am happy that Gailey used the wildcat and ran with Brad Smith more at the end. But with the Bills up 23-0, and FJax running up the gut, I was holding my breath that he would not get injured. I'm actually surprised they left FitzMagic in there, Thigpen sure seemed ready :thumbsup:

I was thinking the same thing....it was the perfect time to give Spiller a few carries.....F-Jax getting injured in garbage time would have been disasterous.

The only reason I could think of was that Spiller has been getting his practice reps at WR the past few weeks, and hasn't been getting any reps at RB, maybe?? It was odd to say the least.

Edited by Special K

I was thinking the same thing....it was the perfect time to give Spiller a few carries.....F-Jax getting injured in garbage time would have been disasterous.

The only reason I could think of was that Spiller has been getting his practice reps at WR the past few weeks, and hasn't been getting any reps at RB, maybe?? It was odd to say the least.

Between his reps at WR, and how thin we are there, he may well not get any carries til Jones comes back.