My Scenario...

DeeRay

Someone please put the champagne on ice... Bills are in the playoffs if they win out!!!

Hear me out!!!

5 teams going for 3 Wild Card Spots...

Ravens

Broncs

Jags

Jets

Bills

Ravens will lose @ Pitt this week

Broncos are going down @ Tenn. this week

Jets may or may not lose this week and won't matter anyway cuz even if they lose this week, they'll beat the Ramsthe following week and they're in.

Jags and Bills are going to win out. That, coupled with Ravens and Broncs losses this w/e put the AFC WC teams as the Jets, Jags, and Bills... in order of seeding.

Because San Diego and Indy will settle their issue this w/e with Indy winning, it won't matter whether either team wins or loses the following week cuz Indy will hold any tiebreaker over the Chargers because of the head to head win this w/e.

NE, Pitt, and Indy will have 1st round byes. San Diego plays the lowest Wild Card seed (Bills) at home.

So... avoid the rush... book your flight to San Diego early ... Billls may even have a chance at a W against San Diego too!!! But I'm just thinking playoffs right now... everything else is gravy.

Someone please put the champagne on ice... Bills are in the playoffs if they win out!!!

Hear me out!!!

Ravens

Broncs

Jags

Jets

Bills

Jets may or may not lose this week and won't matter anyway cuz even if they lose this week, they'll beat the Ramsthe following week and they're in.

Jags and Bills are going to win out.  That, coupled with Ravens and Broncs losses this w/e put the AFC WC teams as the Jets, Jags, and Bills... in order of seeding.

Because San Diego and Indy will settle their issue this w/e with Indy winning, it won't matter whether either team wins or loses the following week cuz Indy will hold any tiebreaker over the Chargers because of the head to head win this w/e.

NE, Pitt, and Indy will have 1st round byes.  San Diego plays the lowest Wild Card seed (Bills) at home.

So... avoid the rush... book your flight to San Diego early ...  Billls may even have a chance at a W against San Diego too!!!  But I'm just thinking playoffs right now... everything else is gravy.

174167[/snapback]

Uh hoss, you have 7 teams making a six team playoff. Recompute.

Hear me out!!!

Ravens

Broncs

Jags

Jets

Bills

Jags and Bills are going to win out.  That, coupled with Ravens and Broncs losses this w/e put the AFC WC teams as the Jets, Jags, and Bills... in order of seeding.

NE, Pitt, and Indy will have 1st round byes.  San Diego plays the lowest Wild Card seed (Bills) at home.

So... avoid the rush... book your flight to San Diego early ...  Billls may even have a chance at a W against San Diego too!!!  But I'm just thinking playoffs right now... everything else is gravy.

174167[/snapback]

If this was the Gong Show, you'd have been gonged right when you had three WC's!

Hey, if you can pull this off though, I'm all for it!

ok dudes... what did i miss?  My understading is with the new alignment...

all 4 division winners ar automatically "in" and the best three take a week off.

then, aren't there are 3 WC spots to be filled???

174233[/snapback]

Close....the top two take a week off.

all 4 division winners ar automatically "in" and the best three take a week off.

174233[/snapback]

The top two division winners get the off week, and the 3rd and 4th division winners get the home wildcard games. Then you add two wildcard road teams and thats your braquet.

174233[/snapback]

4+3=7

:w00t:

(no hard feelings, ive just never used this smiley)

this sux... please, someone wipe the egg off my face. and I guess, put the damn champagne bottle back on the shelf.  damnit!!!.  You all just ruined My Christmas... thanks a lot.

174270[/snapback]

LMAO................Dude, I'm laughing my ass off here at work........this post was great. I'm laughing with you though.....it's just funny....I can see you sitting, and thinking.....man WE'RE IN.....I know we can do this. LMAO

And then, your whole world comes crashing down.

Hang in there man......we might just make it yet (the real way). Just laugh at it, everyone makes mistakes.