Am I reading too much from eagles-cowboys game?

I know what you're saying. I keep watching this game thinking... how did we beat that Eagles team? Just goes to show that very few teams look unstoppable every week. ..case in point, the Saints today. But if anyone still wonders if this Bills team is for real, just look at the quality of teams that we've beaten.

Even the Chiefs are on a 3 game win streak and playing for the division lead Monday. The Eagles are the only team that we've played through 8 wks that has a losing record....AND THEY ARE NASTY!

5-2 against good competition is pretty damn telling..

Edited by r00tabaga

There is not a team on the schedule we can't beat. That is definitely true, but just because you have a good chance of beating a team, doesn't mean you will. I think 10-6 is very likely, and we should set our goal at 11-5 or 12-4

Objectively, the Bills have been the best team in the AFC East through 7 games. They have scored more points than the Patriots and surrendered fewer.

You could argue the Bills have been the best team in the AFC in 2011. Now, I'm not saying that any of this guarantees future results, but 5-2 is a damn good record relative to the Bills' strength of schedule.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

Just get to 10 wins. That should be enough to get us into playoffs. Looking ahead in the NFL is foolish. We were 0-8 and playing good football by the end of the year.

Last year at 0-8 we still had a mathmatical chance at making the playoffs.

Objectively, the Bills have been the best team in the AFC East through 7 games. They have scored more points than the Patriots and surrendered fewer.

You could argue the Bills have been the best team in the AFC in 2011. Now, I'm not saying that any of this guarantees future results, but 5-2 is a damn good record relative to the Bills' strength of schedule.

Hell I've gone beyond the AFC. I'm wondering how that Bills vs GB Super Bowl is going to work out :beer:

I thought the defensive plan against the Eagles was perfect. We kept Vick in check by floating the pass rush and hitting the guy when we had the chance.

We only lost containment on a couple of plays and they scored quickly on us. They are as explosive as they come and in one play they can turn a game around.

the Cowboys had a crushing defeat last week and got jumped by the Eagles early and often, I heard Reid is like 10-0 after a bye week.

Hell I've gone beyond the AFC. I'm wondering how that Bills vs GB Super Bowl is going to work out :beer:

I'm game for that prediction. I'm sick of these wimpy fans who are too busy pissing down their legs over when the other shoe is going to drop to notice that the Bills are actually playing good football.

Eagles plastering Cowboys 24-zip. But we beat the Eagles. Sure makes me like the prospect of going 14-2.

Tap the brakes on the 14-2 but with luck in the injury department Bills record

will be good this year. My Boys will still be "Girls" and do well to finish 8-8.

I thought the defensive plan against the Eagles was perfect. We kept Vick in check by floating the pass rush and hitting the guy when we had the chance.

We only lost containment on a couple of plays and they scored quickly on us. They are as explosive as they come and in one play they can turn a game around.

the Cowboys had a crushing defeat last week and got jumped by the Eagles early and often, I heard Reid is like 10-0 after a bye week.

Yep... you heard right.. Reid is good after a bye.