Who's afraid of the 49ers? Come on people!

stevestojan

Call it prodding the bear, but there is no way this game should even stay competitive.

Power Rankings:

CBS Sportsline #32:

Look at the bright side, 49ers fans. There are only two more games left before the mess is over.

ESPN #31:

49ers might have locked up the No. 1 pick with the Dolphins' win over the Pats, so at least they have that going for them.

Alaska Darin will like this next one:

Dr. Z #32:

So they're interviewing Ken Dorsey's parents in the stands after he just threw the TD pass that tied the Redskins game. In the first quarter. A nice, gentle, friendly interview. Later on he throws four interceptions. "Glad we got to them early," one of the ESPN announcers says. It's a sad thing, I know, but I have to admit that it brought a smile to this cynical old face.

FOXSports #31:

A new owner, a new GM and 10 new starters would be a start.

you should be afraid of every team, every week. nobody in the world expected miami to beat NE. they did. the 9ers can beat the Bills. I don't believe they WILL, but they CAN. Especially the Bills with WIlliams and Burns carryign the rock.

Look, I hope the BIlls are up 41-0 at the half and the entire second half is played by JP Losman, Sam Aiken, Drew Haddad, our backup LBs, and backup linemen.

The 9ers have some fight in them. I hope they bring their listless, confused selves.

you should be afraid of every team, every week. nobody in the world expected miami to beat NE. they did. the 9ers can beat the Bills. I don't believe they WILL, but they CAN. Especially the Bills with WIlliams and Burns carryign the rock.

Look, I hope the BIlls are up 41-0 at the half and the entire second half is played by JP Losman, Sam Aiken, Drew Haddad, our backup LBs, and backup linemen.

The 9ers have some fight in them. I hope they bring their listless, confused selves.

174086[/snapback]

Absofugginlutely right. Did you see what happened to the 12-1 Patriots playing the third string scrubs from the 2-11 Fish? Now granted, losing to San Francisco would not be anywhere NEAR the most embarrassing upset in the past five years like Monday night's game...but it can happen.