Will Lee Evans have a huge game at SF?

DreamOnDan

This weekend I get to play in my first fantasy superbowl. I'd love it if some of you guys help me out with my lineup. Evans has outperformed Reggie Wayne in the last 4 weeks. I am thinking of starting Lee over Wayne. I'll list my lineup, please give me who you would start. There is about an 800 dollar gap between winning and losing. I really need the money bad! I have one backup at every position, I'll only list his starters since he has no depth:

Jake Plumer at Titans vs Kerry Collins at KC

McNabb at ST. Louis

Portis at Dallas vs L.T. at Indy

Tatum Bell at Titans vs Larry Johnson vs Oakland

Deuce McAllister vs Atlanta

Jerry Porter at KC vs Eddie Kennison vs Oakland

Reggie Wayne vs SD vs Roy Williams vs Chicago

Lee Evans at SF

Eric Johnson vs Buff vs Tony Gonzalez vs Oakland

Chris Cooley at Dallas

Adam Vinetieri at Jets vs Mike Vanderjact vs SD

Matt Stover at Pittsburgh

Redskins D/ST at Dallas vs Buccs D/ST vs Carolina

Colts D/ST vs SD

I have this listed as my starting lineup right now. Top two are currently starters. I'm going to bump this every now and then, thanks guys please help!

bump

174300[/snapback]

I finally benched Isaac Bruce last week for Lee Evans (I still lost but oh well). I also have Reggie Wayne, but I wouldn't bench Wayne for Evans. SD has an excellent run D put the pass D is not as good and the game is at Indy. You could argue that the Bills will possibly be throwing more due to McGahee out, but I still wouldn't bench Wayne. Too risky of a move for a fantasy SB IMHO.

Berg

Better question is whether or not E.Moulds will have a big game in SF

174525[/snapback]

True, What about McNabb or Plummer?

This Superbowl is turning out terrible already. The guy I am playing dropped TO last second and picked up Nate Burleson. Well, Nasty Nate had only two catches one good for 68td and one for 42. In my league his performance earned him 30 points. Lucky Bastard. I'm getting cold feet on the whole starting Plummer against Tennesee thing. McNabb is likely to sit some of this game out. So I guess I don't have much choice. I dropped McGahee early in the week when Tatum Bell was declared starter. Now Willis might play and Bell isn't starting anymore. I'll stick with Deuce and Portis. Unless you can convince me that Bell will outperform one of them. Later, thanks for the help guys.

I'm guessing that SF's strategy will be to keep a safety up on Lee all game but leave Moulds covered with a Free Safety who's playing CB due to injuries on their roster. Eric with single coverage will draw Bledsoe's attention all day.