Who else can't wait for Beavis and Butthead tonight?

ACor58

I started a thread called The Greatest News Ever when I heard this was coming back.........A number of people in it thought it would be a horrible coming back after so long. I thought the first episode was as good as ever! Man, do I love this show!

I just watched it and I totally agree; it far exceeded my expectations.

I love that Beavis jumped right in with "FIRE! FIRE!" Remember the big scandal over that on the original show?? :lol:

Edited by KD in CT

"That guy looks like he's stupider than we are"

That line and all the stuff about the jersey shore last week were great. I love those brief moments where the two actually come off as intelligent.

That line and all the stuff about the jersey shore last week were great. I love those brief moments where the two actually come off as intelligent.

When they're talking about Grandma J-Woww? The busting on the reality shows is probably even better than all the busting on music videos in either incarnation. That genre is just so rich for this stuff! And, yeah - that's when they are coming off as intelligent - getting the stupidity of what is being said, etc.

when they were goofing on 16 & pregnant(?) and the guy is staring out the window and the chick is narrating about him not looking for a job, beavis says something like...he's looking for one...i know its out there somewhere...

dear god did that crack me up

When they're talking about Grandma J-Woww? The busting on the reality shows is probably even better than all the busting on music videos in either incarnation. That genre is just so rich for this stuff! And, yeah - that's when they are coming off as intelligent - getting the stupidity of what is being said, etc.

when they were goofing on 16 & pregnant(?) and the guy is staring out the window and the chick is narrating about him not looking for a job, beavis says something like...he's looking for one...i know its out there somewhere...

I think Beavis' line from the commercial for yesterday's show was the best part of the whole thing. Something along the lines of "wait, this is real? Well then that means she's not a bad actress, she's a bad person".

yeah....that was funny as hell...

I think Beavis' line from the commercial for yesterday's show was the best part of the whole thing. Something along the lines of "wait, this is real? Well then that means she's not a bad actress, she's a bad person".

Yeah, that totally cracked me up and that was right before the other guy came along and Butthead said this guy looks even stupider than we are.

Adam Carolla had Mike Judge on 2 weeks ago, and he started off by saying that he's not saying that B&B is the greatest show ever, but that it had more laugh out loud moments for him than any show ever. That's what it was for me, and is again!

Oh, another thing that totally cracked me up during that sequence was when the pregnant 16 year old starts harping again about instead of looking for a job, he's playing video games, and Beavis says "Yeah, when he gets a job, you know it's going to be all smooth sailing from there."