intersection traffic cameras

....lybob

I knew we had intersection traffic cameras at some of our main intersections in Buffalo but I've now seen a couple at the intersection of little side streets - one between Bailey and Eggert in the University district and the other one off Abbott in South Buffalo- just wondering if this is common throughout Buffalo, neither location looked like it had much traffic, just seemed odd.

The best thing you can do to fight back is make them cost the city money instead of making the city money. Play it by the rule book at intersections. No tickets = no revenue. Once the revenue drops below maintenance costs, the cities will look at this a LOT differently.

I knew we had intersection traffic cameras at some of our main intersections in Buffalo but I've now seen a couple at the intersection of little side streets - one between Bailey and Eggert in the University district and the other one off Abbott in South Buffalo- just wondering if this is common throughout Buffalo, neither location looked like it had much traffic, just seemed odd.

They're going up all over the place in Rochester. If you get a ticket; it's $50.00 but no points on your license. Big brother is everywhere and I don't like it!

I would like to point out that these are the top 3 threads on off topic board

Do you have to stop when leaving Walmart when they ask to look in your/

This Is What Is Wrong With Sports Today/

Intersection Cameras

Walmart thread is about getting harrassed and Walmart being big brother like and checking your bag to make sure you didn't steal anything

This is what is wrong with sports thread is about greed and CC possibly turning dcwn a guaranteed $23 million contract while we have over 9% unemployment.

Intersection thread is about big brother spying on you driving and ticketing you stealthy

Sign of the times. Greedy mother!@#$ers and big brother