Rush

JÂy RÛßeÒ

The Blu-ray doesn't come out until December though. Fortunately VH1C played this show a few weeks ago and I have it on the DVR so I'll just wait for the blu-ray. I missed both legs of the Time Machine tour as last minute conflicts arose that forced me to sell my tickets.

Edited by BillsFanNC

i truly dont understand how anyone can be a fan of Rush...every song sounds the same (and lame), no veriations to the same bland prog-rock...its a dammm shame that one of the best bassists ever wasted his career in such a sh*tty band....but rock on Rushheads

i truly dont understand how anyone can be a fan of Rush...every song sounds the same (and lame), no veriations to the same bland prog-rock...its a dammm shame that one of the best bassists ever wasted his career in such a sh*tty band....but rock on Rushheads

To each his own. I coudn't disagree more but will not attempt to persuade you.

To each his own. I coudn't disagree more but will not attempt to persuade you.

and I guess I kind of take a little of it back, Rush - Rush has some great tunes and its own sound, but then for some reason I feel like they go to synthetic and thats the Rush that all sounds the same to me...but the first album, Rush, is kind of heavy metal/bluesy and I enjoy that...

and I guess I kind of take a little of it back, Rush - Rush has some great tunes and its own sound, but then for some reason I feel like they go to synthetic and thats the Rush that all sounds the same to me...but the first album, Rush, is kind of heavy metal/bluesy and I enjoy that...

That synthetic sound was back in the mid to late 80's. They're all the way back if you want to check out the last 2-3 disks. Louder & stronger than ever. In concert they've even muscled up those synth-heavy songs.

Title track from last studio album:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S9uNxUI9ng

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

That first Rush album is a Zeppelin / Cream rip-off and nothing more.

The Blu-ray doesn't come out until December though. Fortunately VH1C played this show a few weeks ago and I have it on the DVR so I'll just wait for the blu-ray. I missed both legs of the Time Machine tour as last minute conflicts arose that forced me to sell my tickets.

Yeah, except they said it was coming back on that same night late night and they played something else! grrrrr!!!

Did anyone go to see the premiere at movie theatrres this past Thursday? Iwas sitting on the tarmac in Philly :cry:

That synthetic sound was back in the mid to late 80's. They're all the way back if you want to check out the last 2-3 disks. Louder & stronger than ever. In concert they've even muscled up those synth-heavy songs.

Title track from last studio album:

youtube.com/watch?v=7S9uNxUI9ng

Or this one. Not bad for 3 guys in their mid to late 50's . . .

The two songs from their forthcoming Clockwork Angels CD are also amazing...

Caravan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4hbPbE84OZI

BU2B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EYTOZU9rRj8

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ