George Wilson rips Toronto

sullim4

Of course not. But that does not exactly sound like a ringing endorsement of the "Bills fans are the best in the league" line, does it?

Maybe not. I never really said we were. I do think it's pretty clear we're not the worst, and yet 31 other teams in the league don't have to put up with this fiasco. Your idea that you need to be the inarguable, unequivocally most blindly loyal fan base in the world in order to have the right to not complain about Toronto or else you're a hypocrite, is ridiculous.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Newfoundland and my son, his girlfriend and I went to the Philly game at the Ralph. We looked into getting tickets to the game in Toronto, but in the end, the tickets and hotel prices were so expensive, it was cheaper to fly into Toronto, stay at a hotel in Tonawanda and then drive down to Orchard Park for the game. The reason most people don't come across from the U.S. to the games in Toronto is because it's just not worth the expense. Even with the rental car it was much cheaper to do it this way.

The two years I went, I used points to pay for my hotel, and being from Syracuse it was an easy drive. If I didn't have the points, I would have done a one day drive out and back instead. Downtown Toronto hotels were too expensive to pay out of pocket for me.

Denver & Tenn won't have a problem selling if we're in the thick of things imo.

Tennessee perhaps not, but Denver on Xmas eve will.

I think Denver will sell out, many people will be back in town for the holiday and may want to see their (hopefully) playoff bound Bills.