Bye Week Improvements

The Big Cat

Gimmie One offense improvement, One defense:

Offense:

I'd like to see Fitz crank that sideline pass with confidence.

Defense:

I'd like to see our pass rush get to and actually SACK the quarterback. No more "knock downs" (penalties waiting to happen) or "hurries." SACKS SACKS SACKS!

Yeah, we HAVE to garner respect for deep throws, so someone has to break off an expected 'button hook' and Fitz lob it long.

As for defense, I've rarely seen us out of position -unlike last year, We're very close to making more plays in pass defense and I think we still lead the league in INT's. So I just want to see more development in the system as the players get familiar with each other. Sacks are great but we force a lot of quick throws which can be great as well.

It's not like we're gonna scrap the D becuase we don't like our present league standing. We've committed to it and bring in players who can play the specific roles. So I just want to see them begin to perfect the concept.

Offense: Score more points than the skins offense.

Defense: Allow fewer points than the skins defense.

Special Wish: See Spiller contribute significantly to the offense.

Complexity through simplicity, I like it. :thumbsup:

Your special wish is the same as mine. And given our need at WR and how well he filled in as a receiver against the Giants in a limited capacity and with limited prep, I'd like to see this role expand, with plays designed to suit his skill set.

Offense: Get Scott Chandler back in the game with some catches.

Defense: Keep the Washington running attack in check to keep the 3rd and shorts at a minimum and make Beck throw the ball for longer than 5 yards. You know Washington is going to try to beat us to death with Roy Helu.

Offense: Get Scott Chandler back in the game with some catches.

Defense: Keep the Washington running attack in check to keep the 3rd and shorts at a minimum and make Beck throw the ball for longer than 5 yards. You know Washington is going to try to beat us to death with Roy Helu.

Or, for the sake of my fantasy team Torrain (finally :pirate: )

Complexity through simplicity, I like it. :thumbsup:

Your special wish is the same as mine. And given our need at WR and how well he filled in as a receiver against the Giants in a limited capacity and with limited prep, I'd like to see this role expand, with plays designed to suit his skill set.

I think there might be an opportunity for Spiller on the end-around for a big gain. They faked it to him but didn't give him the ball against the Giants; the play went for little or no gain, but it looked to me like Spiller might have been off to the races if they had handed it off to him.

Special Wish: See Spiller contribute significantly to the offense.

Just picked up Spiller for my flex spot in Fantasy football after I heard Chan say he would be utilized more as a WR.. Fingers crossed.