philly area bills fans

Yeah i was looking at the week 9 schedule yesterday & figured it had to be. Eagles/Steelers/Ravens all in primetime works out perfectly.

Nantz/Simms are a lock to do that and the Dallas game which I don't care about; but 4 games in a row of "the A team" - who would've thought that?

Yeah i was looking at the week 9 schedule yesterday & figured it had to be. Eagles/Steelers/Ravens all in primetime works out perfectly.

Nantz/Simms are a lock to do that and the Dallas game which I don't care about; but 4 games in a row of "the A team" - who would've thought that?

are you saying that the dallas game will be the nationally televised game? sweet, just have to see how it works out in regard to the eagles, but info much appreciated!

Edited by dwight in philly

are you saying that the dallas game will be the nationally televised game? sweet, just have to see how it works out in regard to the eagles, but info much appreciated!

We Philly area viewers will not get to see the Dallas/Buffalo game on local CBS because the Eagles play a home game at 1pm that same week. But, I'm not complaining. Between this Sunday's game and next week, that will make three non-sports-bar Bills game for us this year. Keep it up boys!

No I was just saying it would be the top game that week on CBS. Like Kaz said it won't be on local tv due to it being opposite an Eagle home game. Man, what a crappy rule that is (though they might've shown Pittsburgh instead anyway).

No I was just saying it would be the top game that week on CBS. Like Kaz said it won't be on local tv due to it being opposite an Eagle home game. Man, what a crappy rule that is (though they might've shown Pittsburgh instead anyway).

ok, after i wrote that i realized i misunderstood. . that rule does suck for sure, i was very happy when i saw that the next two eagles games were on sunday and monday night affording us the opportunity .

i won't be at mcfaddens this weekend..i'll be coming back from richmond, but most every other weekend i will be among the hordes hanging out with the Downtown Philly Bills Backers. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the heads up! I'll probably end up going to McFadden's anyway.

I just got a text message that the game is no longer going to be televised on Comcast/FiOS here in Philadelphia. Friends of mine checked their TV cable guide(flipping through ahead to Sunday's listing of programs).

According to the FOX 29 webiste (as of this morning), the Bills/Redskins game will be shown at 4pm.

But, after the flip-flopping they did last Sunday with the ATL/DET game and the CAR/WSH game, I wouldn't be shocked if they screwed us. It's the Philadelphia way...