history channel has without a doubt jumped the shark

/dev/null

Oh...you guys are watching the Sabres game too?

Yeah, what the !@#$ was that tonight?

It's early...I'd rather have them peak later than now...I'm not worried until March rolls around and they're playing like this...but still, what the !@#$ was that tonight?

History Channel nuked the fridge 10 years ago at least IMO. Reality TV and history is an oxymoron. Pawn Stars, Junk pickers, exterminator show, bayou show, axe men, etc. What a bunch of crap. Netflix has some good history shows based on actual history- Barbarossa, Alexander the Great, Lafayette....it is a shame you can't find history on the history channel

I could see making a decent 2-hr show on zombie myths in different cultures throughout history.

I'm sure that's not what they did, though.

I was flipping through the channels and caught about a minute of it. They were comparing terrorists to zombies.

History Channel nuked the fridge 10 years ago at least IMO. Reality TV and history is an oxymoron. Pawn Stars, Junk pickers, exterminator show, bayou show, axe men, etc. What a bunch of crap. Netflix has some good history shows based on actual history- Barbarossa, Alexander the Great, Lafayette....it is a shame you can't find history on the history channel

Those 2 shows I can understand seeing on the History channel, the items that come into the Pawn Shop and the "Junk" that they pick are usually older items with history to them

The rest I don't understand how they tie in