Calling Fat Pat

He would still face suspension, no?

Also, even last year he was the oldest defensive player in the league.

Last, when was the last time you saw him play a real stretch of ball?

I don`t know ...but I have seen heard and Troupe. I don`t know about the suspension. Sign him for the rest of the year if he doesn`t have to sit out.He`s probably working out on those wings right now.

I don`t know ...but I have seen heard and Troupe. I don`t know about the suspension. Sign him for the rest of the year if he doesn`t have to sit out.He`s probably working out on those wings right now.

at this point in their careers, heard is better than pat. Especially when you throw in the suspension that has been talked about for years now....

Then there is pat, who has only ever played in a 4-3, so that would kill like 30% of the playbook right there, unless you want to experiment with him at NT. It is a lot easier to teach a young dog new tricks than it is for an old one. If pat was the type of player that could be plugged into our system, then great. but he is old, hasn't played all that great with his most recent work, probably not in football shape, and.... is suspended.

Then there is heard, who is a rookie with upside that has a lot to learn, but already knows the defense and has taken reps with the team.

Does Pat Williams even want to play? I thought he retired... but hey if the Bills have to IR KW and Troup is still hurting calling up Fat Pat sounds like the kind of crazy move. But when you are desperate that's the kind of moves you have to do. But he would have to serve a 2-4 game suspension. So its likely not going to happen.

But if Fat Pat didn't have that suspension we could be an injury away from that happening.

Does Pat Williams even want to play? I thought he retired... but hey if the Bills have to IR KW and Troup is still hurting calling up Fat Pat sounds like the kind of crazy move. But when you are desperate that's the kind of moves you have to do. But he would have to serve a 2-4 game suspension. So its likely not going to happen.

But if Fat Pat didn't have that suspension we could be an injury away from that happening.

I REALLY doubt it has ever been thought about outside of on message boards