AFC pro bowlers so far

Champ Bailey? Mr. I got burned for 3 TD's by Jerry Porter at home a few weeks ago?

Whatever...Terrance McGee is better than he is.

173843[/snapback]

Please tell me you're joking.

You really believe that Terrence McGee is a better CB than Champ Bailey?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Brees & Rothlisburger must mean Brady was left out? Obviously a lot of people from Pittsburgh voted. Manning, Brees, & Brady should've been no-brainers.

And then there's Hines "everyone calls me underrated even though I'm in the pro bowl every year" Ward....interesting.

Brees & Rothlisburger must mean Brady was left out?  Obviously a lot of people from Pittsburgh voted.  Manning, Brees, & Brady should've been no-brainers. 

And then there's Hines "everyone calls me underrated even though I'm in the pro bowl every year" Ward....interesting.

173861[/snapback]

Last year Brady was left off also............See how that ended up. :D

Brees & Rothlisburger must mean Brady was left out?  Obviously a lot of people from Pittsburgh voted.  Manning, Brees, & Brady should've been no-brainers. 

173861[/snapback]

According to a couple posts above, Big Ben is only an alternate.

i couldn't care less about how many bills do or do not go to the PB. All the PB does is inflate egos and contract numbers. Whatever keeps our emerging studs Bills for longer and cheaper is what we should all be hoping for. If McGee makes the probowl, he's automatically worth a couple million more after next season, at least. If Clements gets in, same problem for the Bills. More leverage for the player.

Relax. Let undeserved, overrated players have fun in hawaii. It'll only hurt their teams in the end.

Have you watched Rottenburger more than once? He ahd one decent moment and that was against the Jags a few Sunday nights ago. His entire team has been pulling him along.

173850[/snapback]

I guess the fact that Burress has been out since week 11 doesn't really matter. Or the fact that he's stepped in and led his team to victory 11 straight times. You make it sound like the guy is a liability. FYI this is the same Steelers team as last year.

He deserves to go.

Have you watched Rottenburger more than once? He ahd one decent moment and that was against the Jags a few Sunday nights ago. His entire team has been pulling him along.

173850[/snapback]

Have YOU been watched Roethlisberger more than once? He has the field presence of a seasoned veteran, is able to avoid the rush pretty well, and has a cannon for an arm which was displayed last week when he hit Randel-El for 3 or 4 long passes. Not to mention he's been missing his 2nd best receiver in Burress for 5 games now. Not to mention Pittsburgh would rather pound the ball then pass most times anyway.

Anyone calling Roethisberger a joke should look down, 'cuz the joke is in his hand.

Here's what I've got so far:

QB Peyton Manning

QB Drew Brees

QB

RB Edgerrian James

RB Ladanian Thomlinson

RB Curtis Martin

FB

WR Chad Johnson

WR Hines Ward

WR Marvin Harrison

WR

TE Antonio Gates

OG

OG Alan Faneca

OC Jeff Hartings

OC Kevin Mawae

OG

OT Willie Anderson

OT

DE Jason Taylor

DE Dwight Freeney

DE John Abrham

DT

DT

LB

LB James Farrior

LB Joey Porter

CB Tory James

CB Champ Bailey

S John Lynch

S Troy Polamalu

K

P Shane Lechler

RS

Edited by The Jokeman

Please tell me you're joking.

You really believe that Terrence McGee is a better CB than Champ Bailey?

173856[/snapback]

No, it's just disbelieve that there are players who are better than him that are going to get snubbed.

Like Dunta Robinson.

No, it's just disbelieve that there are players who are better than him that are going to get snubbed.

Like Dunta Robinson.

173888[/snapback]

Their stats are both pretty good, but Robinson also has seen more action his way, being a rookie CB, than Bailey has. I agree with you that Robinson is deserving of consideration, though.