Moorman Hosed

Thailog80

That's a bunch of crap.  These voters obviously didn't take the weather into consideration at all.  Fuggin jerk offs.

173793[/snapback]

Especially when you consider that Lechler has nearly twice the touchback % as everyone else.... Hasn't (that I know of) thrown/run for any first downs, etc. Oh well, WE appreciate Moorman, and that's all that counts.

CW

That's a bunch of crap.  These voters obviously didn't take the weather into consideration at all.  Fuggin jerk offs.

173793[/snapback]

Well, how often does Hawaii have wind at 40mph+ and snow? Gotta go with the person best suited for game day conditions.

And it still sucks that he's not going.

Well, how often does Hawaii have wind at 40mph+ and snow? Gotta go with the person best suited for game day conditions.

173825[/snapback]

Not really what I ment. Put Lechlar in Buffalo or any punter and see how they fare. But yes, it does suck.

Especially when you consider that Lechler has nearly twice the touchback % as everyone else....  Hasn't (that I know of) thrown/run for any first downs, etc.  Oh well, WE appreciate Moorman, and that's all that counts.

CW

173808[/snapback]

You know, that's the most amazing thing. Someone at OBD should have done a highlight tape on Moorman and sent it around the league. The 80-yard bomb against Jacksonville. The pass for a first down against Lechler's Raiders. The run for a first down against I forget who. The two 60+ bombs he hit into the wind against St. Louis, I think it was. And on and on.

You know, that's the most amazing thing.  Someone at OBD should have done a highlight tape on Moorman and sent it around the league.  The 80-yard bomb against Jacksonville.  The pass for a first down against Lechler's Raiders.  The run for a first down against I forget who.  The two 60+ bombs he hit into the wind against St. Louis, I think it was.  And on and on.

173868[/snapback]

The first down run was against the Pats. In Buffalo.

Not really what I ment.  Put Lechlar in Buffalo or any punter and see how they fare.  But yes,  it does suck.

173838[/snapback]

Same could be said about Manning

Same could be said about Manning

173901[/snapback]

Hey slash...put down the guitar and take the hair out of your eyes. If you think Manning couldn't be doing what he is doing on any other team, you're on acid. By your theory, the Colts could put in Jim Sorgi and still be effective.

Manning has a lot of weapons at his disposal...no question about that. But he makes them go.

Hey slash...put down the guitar and take the hair out of your eyes. If you think Manning couldn't be doing what he is doing on any other team, you're on acid. By your theory, the Colts could put in Jim Sorgi and still be effective.

Manning has a lot of weapons at his disposal...no question about that. But he makes them go.

173943[/snapback]

Your line about Sorgi just doesn't make any sense. All I said was put Manning and his receivers outside in the wind and rain and freezing temps and all the stats

would look different.

173825[/snapback]

Good one....and the QB has to be the best surfer dude = RJ :w00t: