Dog help; Has this ever happened?

Clippers of Nfl

this is my guess. My dog regularly has nightmares (she's a rescue--former owner was abusive. always assume she is reliving past trauma in dreams...but what's she going to do, tell me?) sometimes she shrieks out sometimes a panicked whimper.

if he's acting ok now I wouldn't worry. Dogs have limited ways to expresses themselves. Sometimes their weirdness is just a dog being a dog.

he was totally normal yesterday. he could have just been reliving the giants and bengals games.

How old is the dog? Breed?

he was given to me as a baby. he was born last year in august.

i did the dog dna test cause i just wanted to know badly. the doggie dad "popped" the mommy and took off. no one knew who the father was. lol

he has a mixture of 3 breeds.

most of chihuahua

some of border collie

little of chinese sharpei

hes brown in color. hes the size of jack russel terriers. he looks like a mini german sheppard. his name is BILL.

i will try to post pictures. not promising anthing. doing some night study and when i have enough left over energy, im probably doing something else

If he did swallow something, try just feeling with some pressure on his stomach. Sometimes you can feel a foreign object in there, or you might get him to yelp again, giving you some confirmation that he swallowed something.

If you did think he swallowed something that he can pass, you might try giving him some canned pumpkin to help get him to pass it.

i will do that when i get home. the thing about bill is he eats anything. who know what else he eats to be honest....

If your dog chews wood (I had a dog that use to chew through the dowels in my drying rack) check and see if there's a sliver anywhere in the mouth, the other thing is getting the dew claw caught (I don't even know if they make couches with that kinda rough loopy material anymore but back in the day my dog occasionally got her dew claw caught in it).

i did the dog dna test cause i just wanted to know badly. the doggie dad "popped" the mommy and took off. no one knew who the father was. lol

most of chihuahua

some of border collie

We took in a rescue puppy about two years ago. He was one of five in the litter, and not a one of them looked alike. We're not really sure what breed he is (nor do we really care at this point), but everywhere we go, please are always asking "Oh, what kind of dog is that?" After a while we just started telling them he's a Cockerhood: part cocker spaniel and part whatever else was in the neighborhood.

he was totally normal yesterday. he could have just been reliving the giants and bengals games.

he was given to me as a baby. he was born last year in august.

most of chihuahua

some of border collie

hes brown in color. hes the size of jack russel terriers. he looks like a mini german sheppard. his name is BILL.

i will try to post pictures. not promising anthing. doing some night study and when i have enough left over energy, im probably doing something else

i will do that when i get home. the thing about bill is he eats anything. who know what else he eats to be honest....

i was looking at his dna certificate. i forgot that he has a little of labrador retriever too.

ps. everyone, thanks for the suggestions. he is back to normal. eating healthy. playing healthy, humping is ok too.

We took in a rescue puppy about two years ago. He was one of five in the litter, and not a one of them looked alike. We're not really sure what breed he is (nor do we really care at this point), but everywhere we go, please are always asking "Oh, what kind of dog is that?" After a while we just started telling them he's a Cockerhood: part cocker spaniel and part whatever else was in the neighborhood.

do the dna test. its cool. in my case it was 100% exact. he has traces of every single breed mentioned in his dna.

Reason I asked about the age...ours developed seizures at an older age. They were accompanied by the most horrendous sounds I've ever heard coming from an animal. Sometimes he thrashed around quite a bit, sometimes just the 'wailing', awful for the poor guy.