Halloween III: Season of the Witch

EndZoneCrew

This is the one M.Myers film I never saw, mainly because I was told at the time that it was sans Myers. Is it worth checking out? After all, tis the time of year for scary flickage!

This is the one M.Myers film I never saw, mainly because I was told at the time that it was sans Myers. Is it worth checking out? After all, tis the time of year for scary flickage!

On a scale of 1-10 on the "cheesey meter", I give it a 9 for cheesiness. Nonetheless, I have a softspot for low budget 1970-80's horror films.

On a scale of 1-10 on the "cheesey meter", I give it a 9 for cheesiness. Nonetheless, I have a softspot for low budget 1970-80's horror films.

That's good enough for me! I wonder if it's available on Netflix streaming...might be a fun movie to watch one night this week.

That's good enough for me! I wonder if it's available on Netflix streaming...might be a fun movie to watch one night this week.

It's on AMC a few times this week if you cannot get it on Netflix

This movie has grown on me over the years; therefore, give it watch before Monday. That Silver Shamrock song to the tune of London Bridge is falling down will indeed get stuck in your head after watching this film.

Just got done watching it for the second time this week!

Whats the deal here? I cannot get the song out of my head and where is the relationship with the other Halloween films? Nonetheless, I cannot turn the channel when it comes on!

youtube.com/watch?v=GoqxhvdAdns

This was the worst movie ever and it is beyond me how it is part of the Halloween franchise at all. It has absolutely no relationship to the other films whatsoever. It'd be like making Nightmare on Elm Street with no Freddy but instead there were odd dwarfs with a business plan...

This was the worst movie ever and it is beyond me how it is part of the Halloween franchise at all. It has absolutely no relationship to the other films whatsoever. It'd be like making Nightmare on Elm Street with no Freddy but instead there were odd dwarfs with a business plan...

If it had a jingle like the Silver Shamrock tune, I would watch it.

John Carpenter originally wanted Halloween to be an anthology series. After it turned out no one was interested in part 3 or in anthology series as a whole, carpenter sold the rights to the producer, a guy called Mustapha Akkad, which may actually be spelled right. he's the one who made all the michael myers sequels while carpenter surely did something awesome with the money. In 2005 Akkad he was murdered in a terrorist bombing in Jordan. That's more of a fun fact there than anything. But it also explains why we are stuck with the awful Rob Zombie films instead of the equally awful "official" Halloween movies.

My opinion: halloween 3 is so stupid and over the top its almost great. problem is acting is so off it gets distracting. Some very cool photography though