Ravens-Jags Live Game Thread

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And Billy Cundiff throws his 2 cents into the worst offensive performance of the decade.

So far right it barely made it inside the pylon !

Which raises the question… what is the NFL record for the most inaccurate field goal attempt?

The only way to top that would be to completely wiff on the kick.

Am I crazy to think that Bills might have a top 5 QB in the AFC? I'd def take Fitz over Flacco.

Also, Gabbert is Trent Edwards Jr. So glad we didn't take him. He is afraid to get hit and loves to check down.

Agreed. Gabbert has good physical skills but he plays like a girl.

As for Fitz, here's yet another demonstration on what you often get when you draft a quarterback in the first round… a very mixed bag.

Fitz is a known quantity… Flacco still hasn't proven much and Gabbert looks like a coin flip at best.

Somewhere a TV executive who scheduled all these games is drinking heavily. And to think Sully and Schopp on 'GR were saying the Ravens are a lock to make the playoffs. I guess standards are different for teams other than the Bills.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I tell you what... after watching a bunch of games from around the League this weekend (Jets/SD, Pitt/AZ, Denver/MIA, ATL/DET, now Balt/Jax), the Bills actually look like real contenders. :thumbsup:

Now, that's both a statement on how well Buddy and Chan are bringing the team along, AND how poorly other teams can play. But I like where we're headed.

I cannot believe how empty this stadium is. It's embarrassing for Monday night football. This city doesn't deserve a team.

Also, why is Baltimore running all of these long developing routes? I feel like Fitz would make this D look stupid with quick routes.

And finally, anyone surprised by few poz jerseys there are? The Ralph looked like they were giving them away.

This loss makes the bills at 4-2 look a lot better btw

LMAO, somebody from the NFL obviously just called ESPN and told them to put a positive spin on all the empty seats. Tirico trying to explain the empty seats was painful. And then trying to say that they fill extra seats just because people come from UGA and FLA was even worse. As if that game wouldn't sellout regardless.

JAX shouldn't have pro football. It's the only city in the league, really, that I wouldn't care if they relocated.

Edited by Lv-Bills