Who else is starting to think Kyle Williams

Estro

The team needs to invest in a hyperbolic chamber like TO and get our guys back faster

I was going to suggest that maybe you meant a hyperbaric chamber, but after considering the reference to TO and thinking about how TO claims to be the most dominant force in football, I decided you were right and I was wrong. With so much public money invested in the development of the single most revolutionary invention in the history of not only mankind but all other intelligent lifeforms anywhere in the universe, the Bills definitely absolutely must be the very first sports team to buy their own hyperbolic chamber.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/amazing-new-hyperbolic-chamber-greatest-invention,1321/#

"Hyperbole researchers have arrived at, without possibility of argument or refutation, the single greatest moment in all of creation, now and forevermore," said the project's lead scientist, Dr. Lloyd Gustaveson, activating the hyperbolic chamber's gazillion-ultra-watt semantic resonator. . .

A federally funded program launched during the Clinton administration, the hyperbolic-chamber project was roundly criticized at its inception by lawmakers who argued that it was too expensive and had no industrial or military applications. Republican senators were particularly vocal, with one congressman claiming that the project would "run Jesus-kabillion dollars over budget," and be "more useless than 12 rows of breasts on an NFL fullback."

Uhh, wait a minute, I think Chris Brown already has one of these things to promote the Bills, and Roger Goodell has one to promote the NFL in general.

The above quote is just a taste, and I can't do it justice. If you want a good laugh, read the whole link!

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for Dareus to step up more along with spencer johnson and Heard.

Unfortunately too much pressure is being put on the rookie dareus. I'm afraid this will effect him negatively somehow (injury, burn out, disillusion, etc)

He was supposed to be playing along a pro bowler in Williams and with outside support from former pro bowler merriman, spelled by 2nd yr NT troupe. Now they're all gone and he's being asked to do everything.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack