He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother

3rdnlng

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/entertainment/celebrity/Madonnas-Brother-Homeless-Living-Under-Bridge-in-Michigan-132429508.html

Who's to say what the real circumstances are, but couldn't this compassionate liberal who donates to democrats at least give her brother a helping hand?

Maybe her brother is a !@#$ tard Tea Partier? You don't know, neither do I...I would think you would be proud of Madonna..nobody rides for free!

Edited by Buftex

Maybe her brother is a !@#$ tard Tea Partier? You don't know, neither do I...I would think you would be proud of Madonna..nobody rides for free!

I think the fact that he's homeless because he lost his job at his father's company probably tells us all we need to know.

Maybe he is a Marxist OWS person. Now how do you feel about it?

I would venture to guess that she has given plenty of free rides.

Edited by 3rdnlng

I think the fact that he's homeless because he lost his job at his father's company probably tells us all we need to know.

I don't know any of the specifics here, but for a father to fire a son, generally it has to rise above mere incompetence. If the thing was just that he sucked at sales, that usually means a move to middle management where he can't do much harm. And if it were alcohol or drugs, a stay in rehab / treatment would make more sense, given how it works in these families. Instead, he was outright fired and kicked into the street... which gets one thinking theft/embezzlement.

Again, this is just reading the tea leaves / between the lines.

I don't know any of the specifics here, but for a father to fire a son, generally it has to rise above mere incompetence. If the thing was just that he sucked at sales, that usually means a move to middle management where he can't do much harm. And if it were alcohol or drugs, a stay in rehab / treatment would make more sense, given how it works in these families. Instead, he was outright fired and kicked into the street... which gets one thinking theft/embezzlement.

Again, this is just reading the tea leaves / between the lines.

Sometimes it's hard to remember to wear pants.

So you only help people you like? The hypocritcal compassion of the left continues.

You are such a drama queen... :rolleyes:

This would be hilarious if I didn't know you were serious.

Other than "the 99%".

When did it go to 99%? I thought the non-paying, free-loaders were only 47%...somebody better tell the other 52%, they are going to be even more pissed...

Edited by Buftex

You are such a drama queen... :rolleyes:

This would be hilarious if I didn't know you were serious.

When did it go to 99%? I thought the non-paying, free-loaders were only 47%...somebody better tell the other 52%, they are going to be even more pissed...

I would say out of the "99%" crowd, at least 90% fall in the "47%"

Jeez, do i have to tell you how big of an idiot you are? read it again ... Putz

I guess it depends upon how you are defining the "99%" crowd. If you are just referring to the ones at the protests your math is probably correct, or at least could certainly be correct. If you are referring to the "99%" of America it absolutely can't be correct. I took it the latter way. I guess you meant the former. And to think I gave you credit for a Crayonz worthy post when in reality it was just a run of the mill, ordinary, non spectacular blah kind of post. Sorry for interpreting your post incorrectly and giving you credit for something you are not.

I guess it depends upon how you are defining the "99%" crowd. If you are just referring to the ones at the protests your math is probably correct, or at least could certainly be correct. If you are referring to the "99%" of America it absolutely can't be correct. I took it the latter way. I guess you meant the former. And to think I gave you credit for a Crayonz worthy post when in reality it was just a run of the mill, ordinary, non spectacular blah kind of post. Sorry for interpreting your post incorrectly and giving you credit for something you are not.

I don't give a **** how you interpret it, you're still a putz.