They've Finaly Upgrade Jackson to 90 speed on Madden

picked up Madden last weekend and started a franchise with the Bills

been running like crazy with Jackson and Spiller

I dont know what Chan's problem is, i have no problem getting Spiller involved :P

Edited by Max997

Jackson is a beast, breaks a ton of tackles just like the real thing, go figure

running seems to be a lot easier then passing this year

i really like the gun formation 4 WR with spiller in the slot to the left

Edited by Max997

Have they increased other Bills values since early season success?

Bills Went from a 74 overall rating to an 87 overall.... Fitz deep ball sucks....but his short and mid range is has been boost as well.

Defense seems not to drop as many int...and Wilson has become a beast...or maybe ive just gotten better using him

I moved Bell into the RG position....And You can put Hairston, Reinhart, or Urbik at the LT... so when you do counter plays and Bell pulls...just follow him it most time its gonna produce a solid yards if not a huge run.(especially against the blitz)..only problem is if you do it too many time...a smart player will chase to dont with a fast LB from behind...

Bills Went from a 74 overall rating to an 87 overall.... Fitz deep ball sucks....but his short and mid range is has been boost as well.

Defense seems not to drop as many int...and Wilson has become a beast...or maybe ive just gotten better using him

you are right, Wilson is all over the field. he is solid in run support near the line and is getting int's

maybe they have perfected this game because I cant get sacks either, again just like the real thing

Running is a lot easier this year. The lines seem to hold their blocks. I've found Freddie to be a terror out of the backfield.

One frustrating thing about the passing game is the number of times i'll get a ball knocked down by the "Super-human LB leap", where the LB 10 yards in front of a WR jumps up ridiculously high to bat the ball out fo the air, on what should be a completion into a soft spot in the zone.

Edit: i also have a bit of an issue where the opposing QB just lobs a rainbow pass some 15 yards away from a covered WR, and the WR breaks coverage and runs directly to the ball.

Edited by Ramius

you are right, Wilson is all over the field. he is solid in run support near the line and is getting int's

maybe they have perfected this game because I cant get sacks either, again just like the real thing

i use the 5-2 Defense...but only blitz a 6th man(Barnett or Shawn) on 3rd down.... and put Dareus at the Right far right end..and Kelsay at the far left end....you'll get sacks... and big hits if he come clean against a rb...fumble almost everything it seems like

Spiller is like Percy Harvin put him in the slot...and if he is match up one on one against their 3rd best corner,almost any safety or LB...just a straight go route beats most times....dude said i was cheating from putting spiller at WR but in the game they actually moved him to WR...he is no longer a RB

Edited by EldaBillsFan

Running is a lot easier this year. The lines seem to hold their blocks. I've found Freddie to be a terror out of the backfield.

One frustrating thing about the passing game is the number of times i'll get a ball knocked down by the "Super-human LB leap", where the LB 10 yards in front of a WR jumps up ridiculously high to bat the ball out fo the air, on what should be a completion into a soft spot in the zone.

Edit: i also have a bit of an issue where the opposing QB just lobs a rainbow pass some 15 yards away from a covered WR, and the WR breaks coverage and runs directly to the ball.

funn you talk about the LB jumping up and batting the ball down. I went home for lunch and downloaded the latest roster so figured i would play a game....or two

it was time for the Dolphins and I dont know if it was Jason Taylor or what but one of their LBs must have had about 10 batted balls that he shouldnt have come close to being able to touch

i didnt check his rating but Nelson appears to be even slower. I liked him on slants but he cant even get in front of the CB now

Dareus is a monster now at DE, had a few sacks

Edited by Max997

funn you talk about the LB jumping up and batting the ball down. I went home for lunch and downloaded the latest roster so figured i would play a game....or two

it was time for the Dolphins and I dont know if it was Jason Taylor or what but one of their LBs must have had about 10 batted balls that he shouldnt have come close to being able to touch

i didnt check his rating but Nelson appears to be even slower. I liked him on slants but he cant even get in front of the CB now

Dareus is a monster now at DE, had a few sacks

He runs great crossing and post routes though because of his size and he jumps for the ball....

i've been playing with the bills online for a couple years, pummeling the 12 year old jerks online has always been fun, but now that the ratings are up its no contest. though i did get to play against steve johnson last year, dude can play madden!

My biggest pet peeve with Madden/NCAA football is when the CB's backs are turned, and you throw the ball, the DB automatically re-routes to the guy you're throwing the ball to. Which is ridiculous, especially when they don't lose a step. If I see the back of a jersey, I want to be able to throw the ball just like in real life. Ok, rant over. :)

Edited by BEAST MODE BABY!

My biggest pet peeve with Madden/NCAA football is when the CB's backs are turned, and you throw the ball, the DB automatically re-routes to the guy you're throwing the ball to. Which is ridiculous, especially when they don't lose a step. If I see the back of a jersey, I want to be able to throw the ball just like in real life. Ok, rant over. :)

Agreed. There's always lots of complaints about that, and its an issue they've never fixed. Other DBs automatically know who you are throwing to and move toward them. I've thrown 20-25 yard passes where there's 4 players to your WR before the ball gets there.

Another thing i hate is how the DBs "jump" the pass patterns by running towards the LOS. Say you've got a guy running a 10 yard out, who's got the DB beat by 3-4 steps. The DB will run towards the LOS when you pass, and deflect the ball halfway in its trajectory to the WR. This is a physical impossibility in real life.

I'll give madden credit for fixing some gameplay issues (like OL play and no more suction-blocks), but pass coverage still needs a lot work.

Edited by Ramius