How Good are the Jets

saundena

The Jets humiliated the Bills twice last season, worse than the Pats did to the Bills. Until the Bills prove they can beat them, they have the upper hand.

But if I were the Bills, I would not be looking past Washington. Lose to the Redskins and the Bills would have dropped three of their last four, and the optimism of the first three games will have completely evaporated. Start thinking about the Jets next Monday.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we saw the sleeping giant awake with Burress getting into the game and the defense coming alive. We are going to have to put on our "A" game and come out guns blazing against the Jets. That's fine...if we are going anywhere we have two bullies to beat up..the patsies and the jets.

Chargers/Rivers/Turner suck and deserve to lose. However, no question but that those New Jersey teams, both of them, get the calls at MetLife. Two crucial PI calls on Jammer that Namce and Simms agreed were actually great defensive plays, comical ball (re)placement to force a first down in SD redzone on Jets last drive, numerous blatant holding penalties not called on the Jets etc...the reffing has been just aweful this year.

I haven't seen all of the Giants' home games but I don't recall them getting any beneficial calls against us last week. Seemed like it was called fair unlike the Bengals game.

I agree with those who say worry about the Jets after the Washington game. That said, looking ahead as a fan, if they don't press the sh-- out of Burress and make him pay on every down at the line of scrimmage, George Edwards should be canned.

They should press Holmes if anybody... Burress had 4 catches for 25 yards... 3 TDs ya but in the middle of the field, he is not their main target, thats Holmes and greene