For all you dirty old men out there

This also begs the question will only "hot" girls be allowed to play? I don't see any nose tackle physiques in the LFL.

Why do these women have to play half-naked? Oh wait, silly me, so someone will actually watch the games! I'm all for women's football but making them play in their underwear is demeaning.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

This also begs the question will only "hot" girls be allowed to play? I don't see any nose tackle physiques in the LFL.

Why do these women have to play half-naked? Oh wait, silly me, so someone will actually watch the games! I'm all for women's football but making them play in their underwear is demeaning.

PTR

I see your point but girls playing football doesn't sell and we all know that sex sells.......it may be demeaning but nobody is holding a gun to there head to make them play....lets face it girls with hot bods love to show them off anyway much like much of us would show off our six pack abs if we didn't have such a love for beer and greasy foods.

PTR

There is already a "real" women's semi-pro football league that no one watches, where all the butches can go...

PTR

So which is it? Being sexy gives women a [overall] competitive edge? Or does leveraging sex appeal only further enslave women within our evil male dominated societal consciousness?

Methinks you can't have it both ways.

Methinks more life doors open for sharp looking handsome fellas too.

Is there a penalty for pulling hair?

yes. spankings. :thumbsup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Also... Not sure why this would be a big deal. Between "Toddlers & Tiaras" showing parents whoring their daughters out at 5 years old, and the state of HALLOWEEN COSTUMES, girls are learning at an early age what matters most...

Edited by DrDareustein

PTR

At least in beach volleyball, the women wear clothing that is actually appropriate to the beach. It's hard to make the claim that playing in panties and bras is appropriate garb for football.