Man up and acknowledge your favorite "girlie" drink

BuffaloBill

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never thought of it as a chick drink, but the closest I get to it is a whiskey sour.

The only "fruity" drink I like is an alabama slammer.

Maybe a nice bacardi and squirt?

Edited by ajzepp

A "Skinny B word" - and its only really girlie b/c of the name, its not sweet....Vodka, Water, Lemon - quite refreshing, and it tastes like lemon water, dont even know your drinking until your shitfaced

Also, apple pie in a jar - 1 gallon cider, 1 gallon apple juice, one and half cup sugar, 6 cinnamon sticks - bring to boil on stove, let cool to room temp...dump in liter of Everclear = successsssssssss (then fill in 9 mason jars for a cool carry)

A "Skinny B word" - and its only really girlie b/c of the name, its not sweet....Vodka, Water, Lemon - quite refreshing, and it tastes like lemon water, dont even know your drinking until your shitfaced

Also, apple pie in a jar - 1 gallon cider, 1 gallon apple juice, one and half cup sugar, 6 cinnamon sticks - bring to boil on stove, let cool to room temp...dump in liter of Everclear = successsssssssss (then fill in 9 mason jars for a cool carry)

I will have to try that apple pie in a jar recipe. It looks great

I will have to try that apple pie in a jar recipe. It looks great

it is honestly "knock you on your ass" good, you never taste the alky (even 190 proof everclear) - so seriously, be careful when you drink it or have others haha....you could substitute lesser proof alcohol, but then I would reduce the amount of cider/juice you include...(and whats the fun in that?)

I'll have a few beers from time to time, but if I'm out, I normally drink 7-7's. If I am at home(especially in the summer), nothing like a few very strong margarita's or a few glasses of wine.

On a sidenote...After the Bills game against New England a few weeks back, we were waiting for our bus to leave, and after eating and drinking all day(and sitting in 80+ degree heat), I grabbed a Mike's Lemonade from a cooler I brought with me. A girl who was in the same group came up to me and said "How is your girlie drink?". :lol: :lol:

Edited by LabattBlue

I'll have a few beers from time to time, but if I'm out, I normally drink 7-7's. If I am at home(especially in the summer), nothing like a few very strong margarita's or a few glasses of wine.

On a sidenote...After the Bills game against New England a few weeks back, we were waiting for our bus to leave, and after eating and drinking all day(and sitting in 80+ degree heat), I grabbed a Mike's Lemonade from a cooler I brought with me. A girl who was in the same group came up to me and said "How is your girlie drink?". :lol: :lol:

Those aren't bad. I had a few Mike's

at the Rangers game.