Man up and acknowledge your favorite "girlie" drink

BuffaloBill

I literally think of White Russians as manly b/c of the Dude. I'm pretty sure most of my friends do as well. I also like them from time to time they are good.

Also....Bushwacker made right is a good "girly" drink

I wouldn't call a bushwacker a girlie drink. Those things are damn good.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to try that apple pie in a jar recipe. It looks great

Don't add the cinnamon sticks until after you boil it up, and then leave them in the jug til the goodies are gone.

Also, some states do not sell Everclear to the general public anymore. However if you make up some BS, you can get it. Tell them you're a tattoo artist and you use it to clean your instruments; that usually works. :D

If you can't find it anywhere, you can substitute a half gallon of Bacardi's 151 and it's just as good. We actually put in Everclear and 151 when somebody has picked up the grain and then shoot oversized jiggers of it alongside what we're already drinking. And since this is a girlie drink thread, the girls love it when you put a dollop of whipped cream on the shooters.

Dark and Stormy:

1. Fill highball glass with crushed ice.

2. Add 2 oz. of DARK rum.

3. Squeeze half of lime juice.

4. Top glass with ginger beer.

5. Garnish with lime wedge.

6. Drink

and

7. enjoy.

I pictured a lot more pink blue and green drinks in this thread.....

I'll have a few beers from time to time, but if I'm out, I normally drink 7-7's. If I am at home(especially in the summer), nothing like a few very strong margarita's or a few glasses of wine.

There's nothing girly about a 7 and 7 or a crown and 7. Might be my favorite drink.

There's nothing girly about a 7 and 7 or a crown and 7. Might be my favorite drink.

You ever tried substituting Squirt for 7?

I haven't. Don't even know if we have it here.

It is hard to find. I was surprised to see it at one of the local grocery stores down here in ATL. I haven't tried it with Seagrams, but with bacardi the squirt makes for a really refreshing drink.

Mudslides are as girly as it gets for me. For parties my wife usually makes a couple pitchers of pink panty pulldowns for the women. It's a combination of Bacardi limon, pink lemonade and Sprite. Not bad on a hot day and if it works as advertised, even better. :flirt: