Man up and acknowledge your favorite "girlie" drink

BuffaloBill

We've discussed IPA's, scotches, bourbons and whiskeys so grow a pair and admit what you like to drink on the feminine side. Personally, I have to admit that I actually like cosmos ... not the awful, sweet variety often served in bars. There are only four basic ingredients for me orange flavored vodka, Gran Marnier, cranberry juice and a bit of lime juice. What say you?

Ladies feel free to chime in also :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haterade.

One scoop Lemon-lime Gatorade powder

8 oz vodka

2 oz water

Pour vodka into a glass. Heat water, and pour into vodka. Immediately mix in Gatorade powder, stir vigorously. Stick in freezer until chilled.

Sometimes I just have a Guinness and skip the blended malt Scotch.

Does that count?

Nope ... expose your femimine side

White Russian. Even the Dude couldn't make ordering a white russian acceptable for guys, but the sure are delicious.

Interesting ... I suppose because of the influence of The Dude I never though of a WR as a "girlie" drink. I suppose it really is though :lol:

Nope ... expose your femimine side

Interesting ... I suppose because of the influence of The Dude I never though of a WR as a "girlie" drink. I suppose it really is though :lol:

"nnnnn...I'll have a caucasian, Gary."

Not a fan of milk-based alcoholic beverages, though. The girliest drink I've come close to drinking are mimosas with breakfast.

Edited by joesixpack

Ok. As far as sweet tasting mixed drinks go, I'm a fan of the John Daly (Vodka with an Arnold Palmer splash). Also known as the Varnold or Varnish.

Do you have a golf swing like Daly? If you do hopefully you don't combine it with his legendary drinking habits.

Frozen Mudslide!

a Caucasian and fat J is as manly as it gets IMO. The Dude got it right

Note to self - grab milk on the way home because I have nothing to do tonight and that sounds awesome.

Still, I was conditioned from an early age that White Russians were for the ladies. It always seemed like the beverage of choice for jaded life-long waitresses. It was only after The Big Lebowski opened my eyes that I actually tried one.

Note to self - grab milk on the way home because I have nothing to do tonight and that sounds awesome.

Still, I was conditioned from an early age that White Russians were for the ladies. It always seemed like the beverage of choice for jaded life-long waitresses. It was only after The Big Lebowski opened my eyes that I actually tried one.

Half and Half :P