quake 4.7 southern Texas

mead107

I'm in Big D this morning and did not feel anything. Beersphere likely fell out of bed but that has more to do with his old age and forgetting to put the rails up last night when he went to sleep. I wonder if he forgot the depends also.

I didn't feel anything either! The earthquake

was in the San Antonio area about 4 to 6

hours away.

The second one was about 500 feet from the Cal Memorial Stadium at UC Berkeley. They are renovating it and seismically retrofitting it-the Hayward fault literally goes from goalpost to goalpost. They are using two tall cranes but the second one was at 8:15 PM, so no soiled shorts there.

The second one was about 500 feet from the Cal Memorial Stadium at UC Berkeley. They are renovating it and seismically retrofitting it-the Hayward fault literally goes from goalpost to goalpost. They are using two tall cranes but the second one was at 8:15 PM, so no soiled shorts there.

I didn't feel the first one but the second one was a decent jolt but very short. Our place just took a hard left and then a hard right and that was it.

We had two yesterday. A 4.0 and a 3.9. Pretty much nothing for us. My assistant shakes my office floor more when she walks in.

That one last night shook my wife's cookie jar and my bobble head collections all over the place. Actually, when the bobbles get going its pretty funny. Got about 150 on a shelf with all their heads going crazy. Quake was centered just east of Berkeley which is to close for comfort!

That one last night shook my wife's cookie jar and my bobble head collections all over the place. Actually, when the bobbles get going its pretty funny. Got about 150 on a shelf with all their heads going crazy. Quake was centered just east of Berkeley which is to close for comfort!

You live near Berzerkeley?? Sorry man.

Do you count yourself as one of the 150?