Harry Reid: Creating Government Jobs Should Take Priority

Link

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on Wednesday indicated Congress needs to worry about government jobs more than private-sector jobs, and that this is why Senate Democrats are pushing a bill aimed at shoring up teachers and first-responders.

"It's very clear that private-sector jobs have been doing just fine; it's the public-sector jobs where we've lost huge numbers, and that's what this legislation is all about," Reid said on the Senate floor.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Edited by UConn James

Well, since government workers make more than their private sector counterparts, maybe he's on to something. He's just got to get more money from those greedy uber-wealthy that are being shielded by the evil Republicans and then he can make things right.

The focus should be on creating any job. I don't care where I work when i get out of school so long as I work

F'n F me! How much worse can these guys get? If I didn't just read it for real I would say your full of shite. G'damn we can't rid ourselves of these moronic parasites fast enough. :sick:

The focus should be on creating any job. I don't care where I work when i get out of school so long as I work

I do. Being a taxpayer I prefer your in the private sector. Give Google a shot. I think they are activating over a half million Android phones a day.

Edited by Dante

Let me be clear.

In the next 13 months we must save at least 1 government job next year (mine), support at least 21 government jobs in the US Senate, and create at least 25 jobs in the US House of Representing

A Resession is when your neighbor is out of a job.

A Depression is when you're out of a job.

A Recovery is when Obama is out of a job.

Holy Crap.... at least he is being honest and owning his position of a big government liberal creating more union jobs to increase democrat campaign contributions as a giant money laundering scheme.

The sad part is, they can be that honest about their corruption now, because they know absolutely nothing will be done about it.

A Resession is when your neighbor is out of a job.

A Depression is when you're out of a job.

A Recovery is when Obama is out of a job.

I dunno dude. If Obama is out of a job, George Soros, the cast & crew of MSNBC, and people like Hedd/Dave_In_Norfolk would all be pretty depressed.

The focus should be on creating any job.

If you pay me $1000 to dig a hole, I will pay you $1000 to fill it back in.

There, 2 jobs were created

I don't care where I work when i get out of school so long as I work

So you'll take a job flipping burgers or as a Walmart® greeter? Or will you hold out for a job more deserving of your degree?

YOUR problem is not MY problem.

Find a job. Don't expect someone to create the job for you.

Don't just find a job, earn a job.

You guys should try explaining some sense into the OWS bunch