Is it just me?

BillsNYC

Is it just me or have this week's threads sucked?

I mean, we're in the middle of a playoff hunt on a 5 game winning streak and its Christmas time, and half the topics on this page are so lame!

I've been hitting refresh every minute waiting for somebody to post a great Bills-related thread!

Go Bills!

and go steelers and texans.. :D

I mean, we're in the middle of a playoff hunt on a 5 game winning streak and its Christmas time, and half the topics on this page are so lame!

I've been hitting refresh every minute waiting for somebody to post a great Bills-related thread!

Go Bills!

173505[/snapback]

LOL, what would you like? Another playoff scenario posted that we all have memorized? How about how we've played no one during our streak? Wanna talk about how good our special teams are again? Maybe we could re-hash our O-Line under the great McNally? Maybe we could bring up the Bills moving to LA? Is there something that needs covered again? RJ - FLutie?

Come on man.....there are only a few objectives.....win in Frisco, keep the streak alive, and root against the Jets, Broncs, Jags and Ravens.

Wait until the pro bowlers come out, that's always good for debating!

Message boards are a hell of a lot more fun when your team sucks.

173517[/snapback]

I've never been a poster while we've been winning (exept the first half of Drew's first season here which doesn't count)

I have this urge to talk Bills and there's nothing to talk about! :D

Threads about other threads. I don't like it. However, comments about threads about threads, of which this is one, are ok. Now, if someone were to comment about this comment (about threads about threads), then I would have to object--I think we can agree that comments about comments about threads about threads are in poor taste. Don't make me comment further about THAT--it would be most inappropriate, unless absolutely necessary.

Go Bills!

173505[/snapback]

I agree - they have sucked.

The fact that the 49ers suck so much probably doesn't help though. Unless anybody spent 3 hours watching the first Jags-Texans game in October, I guess there isn't much to talk about.

I agree - they have sucked. 

The fact that the 49ers suck so much probably doesn't help though.  Unless anybody spent 3 hours watching the first Jags-Texans game in October, I guess there isn't much to talk about.

173547[/snapback]

If the 49ers lose, do they secure the 1st pick in the 05 draft?

Go Bills!

173505[/snapback]

Normally we would be talking about the weekend match ups...However look

like there is not much interest in talking about the 49ers...

I guess every one has run out all the possible playoff scenarios.....

Someone tried to restart the Travis Henry trade thread and that died pretty

quickly.

And we have the whole offseason to talk about trades/drafts scouting etc...

I guess this is the week to sit back and enjoy the holidays and have some fun.