Bills could easily be 6-0

Such is life in the NFL nowadays.

At first I didn't see the subhead to the title, and thought Rubeo has lost his marbles.

Yup. I'll take 4-2 with most bounces going Bills' way so far.

When you break it all down...look at the fortunate turnovers we've gotten, some favorable calls our way, some bad calls, sieve defense, injuries, etc.. The Bills are 4-2 and that's about exactly where they should be. It's a cliche "you are what the record says you are"...but it's true.

We lost to two 4-2 teams on the road on last minute FGs. Not bad. Not too bad. And we beat a 4-2 team, a 5-1 team, a Dream Team & a 2010 division winner at their park. I'll take 4-2 at the bye week with a reeling Redskins club up next.

We have to have the toughest schedule so far AND we are still 2 plays away from 6-0!

Edited by r00tabaga

The FACT is the Bills are a 7-9 to a 9-7 team..

They may make the playoffs, but our lack of a Pass rush bend don't break D guarantees we won't go much further. We are a better improved team from a year ago, and that is all any of us hoped for when the season started

Edited by shibuya

The FACT is the Bills are a 7-9 to a 9-7 team..

They may make the playoffs, but our lack of a Pass rush bend don't break D guarantees we won't go much further. We are a better improved team from a year ago, and that is all any of us hoped for when the season started

No, it isn't a FACT! Nothing about the future is fact... yeesh! dry.gif

To quote you from another thread, I guarantee this.

I thought it was a good call. Go for the jugular and put the game away.

I am very happy with 4 - 2.

Most Bills fans thought we would be 1 and 5.

It was a good call...just poorly executed. There was a playoff game in the early 90's with the niners and cowboys. The cowboys were deep in their own territory with a four point lead and everyone expected them to pound the ball and milk out the clock by getting a first down or two....or punt it away with minimal time on the clock. The "hair man" went for the throat and the result was a 70+ yard post to Alvin Harper. I always remember that game when folks question these type of calls. JJ is a genius...but Chan is a dope? It was a great call and had Fitz thrown a respectable ball it is either incomplete or game over. Sadly....he did not.