Some props for Chan

Simon

I've always been a Chan fan and feel like I'm riding him a little rough tonight so I want to point out something positive.

I don't have a DVR or a game tape, but if you do go back and rewatch the drive he put together to tie it up at 24.

That thing was an absolute !@#$ing masterpiece of offensive football and shrewd game management.

I've always been a Chan fan and feel like I'm riding him a little rough tonight so I want to point out something positive.

I don't have a DVR or a game tape, but if you do go back and rewatch the drive he put together to tie it up at 24.

That thing was an absolute !@#$ing masterpiece of offensive football and shrewd game management.

How about the decision to keep the offense on the field on the 4th down before the end of the half with the sole purpose of preventing NY from saving some clock with a timeout. He killed the play clock, called a TO and kicked the field goal. I was very impressed with that small detail.

How about the decision to keep the offense on the field on the 4th down before the end of the half with the sole purpose of preventing NY from saving some clock with a timeout. He killed the play clock, called a TO and kicked the field goal. I was very impressed with that small detail.

Yeah good call, that was excellent work that you don't see from enough coaches in this league.

Glad it was mentioned here. :thumbsup:

I'll second that Simon...And no question I too have been hard on Chan today...But this was simply a bit of growing pains...And I don't think it's unfair to criticize him a bit either...It comes with the territory...The Bills are pushing to be a Playoff Contender and these details matter...But I also have no doubt that Chan will learn from this...And next time when The Bills are in a similar situation Gailey will be ready...I really believe that... B-)

The only thing that will make me like Chan more would be if he gave the "Harbaugh Handshake" to Belichick. :devil:

Lol!

We can't expect perfection from Chan every single game. He will have his mistakes but they seem to be few and far between compared to his good calls. As some have already said, and I agree with their sentiments, Chan is the right coach for the Buffalo Bills. One day he will be as revered as Levy as HC. Chan has the cajones and smarts to help this team prosper for a long while.