Edwards

RyanC883

Will Wanny be the new DC this year?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Our defense is pathetic. We have a coach on our staff, Wanny, who can coach winners. Does Chan have the stones to demote Edwards and let Wanny take over the D.

• Yes, Wanny will be the DC after the bye week
    • No, Chan and/or the Bills lack the stones to do this and are happy are 4-2, despite the fact the defense folds like a cheap lawn chair
    • No, Everything is fine. We bend but don't break, except when we break, but that's only happened twice.
    • No, Wanny will take over next year.

Coaching IS a concern. But "change for changes sake" is a bad move, IMO. I strongly believe teams realy HEAVILY on continuity and developing a rythmn week to week. And firing a Coordinator, which would mean massive upeaval to the organiztion, could greatly disturb their rythmn. I would wait.

Edwards cannot cover up the fact that the Bills struggle to generate Pass Rush even when they are at full health. With Three starters missing from the Front seven of course the defense is going to look bad. Eli had no problem looking good today with so much time to be comfortable in the pocket.

Edwards is not a miracle worker.

The onus is still on Edwards though. Gailey was able to turn the offense into a pretty good unit with virtually no additions, adjusting to strengths and weaknesses of his players. Edwards has to do the same.

We aren't getting pressure with a standard front...Then run some blitzes, change it up. With Dareus drawing double teams every play that should open it up...What I am seeing from the defensive play calling right now reminds me of the Dick Jauron era...If something doesn't work, just keep doing it anyway...

Being able to find ways to the job done with the guys you have is what separates good coaches from bad. Gailey looks like he has a clue, Edwards does not...

Edited by Turbosrrgood