To Summarize The Current Thoughts on the Bills

Casey D

We have a terrible defense, a weak armed backup QB as our starter, a defensive coordinator whose IQ is 75, CBs who can't play at a Pop Warner level, a cheap owner and a coach who calls stupid plays. I'm probably missing something, but it's a Festivus miracle that we are 4-2 given the only strength on the team seems to be the water boys.

The water boys suck too, they can't tell the difference between water and gatorade. :wallbash::angry:

I'm a rooster-eyed optimist. :rolleyes:

The water boys suck too, they can't tell the difference between water and gatorade. :wallbash::angry:

I'm a rooster-eyed optimist. :rolleyes:

To summarize after the KC, OAK, NE, PHI games we weren't as bad as everyone thought.

After the CIN, NYG we weren't as good as everyone thought.

The Bills are far better than the majority of people here thought they'd be. That being said, they won't win every game.

COnsidering we should have won those games and should have lost the other games, Our record seems pretty fair.

I agree. But still we are overachieving given how many holes we had according to the Wall. In fact we are all holes if I believe what I read.

Edited by Casey D

We have a terrible defense, a weak armed backup QB as our starter, a defensive coordinator whose IQ is 75, CBs who can't play at a Pop Warner level, a cheap owner and a coach who calls stupid plays. I'm probably missing something, but it's a Festivus miracle that we are 4-2 given the only strength on the team seems to be the water boys.

You kill me. We are 4-2. Every team has holes. There is no perfect team in the league. I'll take 4-2 all day long. Considering your analysis of this team, won't it really be a miracle when they make the playoffs? I was at the Philly game and I have a news flash for you. This is a good football team. They didn't play their best game either yesterday or in Cinci, but with a bit of luck, could have won either of those as well.

You kill me. We are 4-2. Every team has holes. There is no perfect team in the league. I'll take 4-2 all day long. Considering your analysis of this team, won't it really be a miracle when they make the playoffs? I was at the Philly game and I have a news flash for you. This is a good football team. They didn't play their best game either yesterday or in Cinci, but with a bit of luck, could have won either of those as well.

This is not directed at anyone, especially not at you. Something occurred to me when you said, "every team has holes."

Seems that oftentimes those 'holes are the Monday morning QB's !

:w00t:

LOL

It is not my view, I was merely commenting on the conclusions of others in various threads. I think the team is moving in the right direction, and has been in every game. I'm happy.

News Flash They are not going to playoffs!! Thanks for the laugh, tho>

Fitz is on pace for 32 TDs, 16 INTs, 3,900 yards, and 63.4 completion %. He ranks at least top-10 in every stat. Yeah, that screams "backup."

PTR

No it whispers Superbowl MVP

Just like the players had to learn how to win, the fans need to learn how to act when we're winning. After 12 years of misery we don't know what to do when the team is good and actually winning more than losing.

Edited by UpperDeck

Fitz is on pace for 32 TDs, 16 INTs, 3,900 yards, and 63.4 completion %. He ranks at least top-10 in every stat. Yeah, that screams "backup."

PTR

Nice point. I don't know who all these franchise QBs are that people want--and seem to be a dime a dozen in the college ranks according to some of the scouting experts on the board-- but Fitz is at the top of the list of QBs after the half dozen or so true franchise guys in the league today. Get past P. Manning, Brees, Brady, Rivers, Rodgers and maybe Ryan and Vick and he's right there with the Flaccos, Roethlisbergers and Freemans of the world. QB play is not very good in the NFL overall, and people are looking for fantasy guys that don't exist.

You are what your record says you are. 4 and 2 makes me smile. For those that chose to frown about it, I say good. People who chose to be unhappy tend to be unhappy, which makes me laugh.

And the 2 losses were on last second field goals on the road to 2 4-2 teams. This team sucks.

Nice point. I don't know who all these franchise QBs are that people want--and seem to be a dime a dozen in the college ranks according to some of the scouting experts on the board-- but Fitz is at the top of the list of QBs after the half dozen or so true franchise guys in the league today. Get past P. Manning, Brees, Brady, Rivers, Rodgers and maybe Ryan and Vick and he's right there with the Flaccos, Roethlisbergers and Freemans of the world. QB play is not very good in the NFL overall, and people are looking for fantasy guys that don't exist.

I agree we are fortunate to have Fitz a lot of teams would take what we have working on offense right now. That said, you always want to look to get better and there are guys around the league that make "all the throws" fairly easily. Like I said I support Fitzy (although he did piss me off yesterday), but there are QBs who throw it better. Miss read the D, get hit, get pressured all day, have to push it b/c you are down....there are a million reasons I can accept to get over INTs but I HATE when guys just throw it crappy and Fitzy does that as much as anyone that is a legit starting QB. It's annoying, that's all.