Shaud Williams will have a big game Sunday

Dr. K

I expect him to break at least one very long run. He represents a real change of pace form the physical running styles of McGahee and Henry. If he finds a gap in the line, he will be gone.

Don't get me wrong--I'd much rather have McGahee in there. But for this game at least, I think Williams is a good fill-in.

I expect him to break at least one very long run. He represents a real change of pace form the physical running styles of McGahee and Henry.  If he finds a gap in the line, he will be gone.

Don't get me wrong--I'd much rather have McGahee in there.  But for this game at least, I think Williams is a good fill-in.

173279[/snapback]

I agree.....he's too small to hold up over the course of a season, but to fill in for a game or two I think he'll do fine........who knows, maybe he'll be the next Kenny Davis :blink:

Your new backup change-of-pace back, and a dangerous ballcarrier: Shaud Williams.

Just thought I'd bump up my post from the beginning of last week predicting Shaud would do well. Not that the Niners are very good, but I still think Shaud's got bright future.

Boy, it's fun to watch the Bills right now. Here's hoping for next week.

Your new backup change-of-pace back, and a dangerous ballcarrier:  Shaud Williams.

Just thought I'd bump up my post from the beginning of last week predicting Shaud would do well.  Not that the Niners are very good, but I still think Shaud's got bright future.

Boy, it's fun to watch the Bills right now.  Here's hoping for next week.

179056[/snapback]

Good call, Dr. K.

:devil: