Week 6 Observation

PO'14

First and foremost I would like to give you a brief history. I now live in Brasil and have converted a few friends in watching the NFL and cheering for the Bills. Today for the first time since that great Monday nighter 2 years ago ( Thanks Leodis ) the Bills played on TV and I invited my friends. ( I do have gamepass but I dont invite friends to watch a game from a Computer.)

Last year My wife went to Chicago and bought me a Bears hoodie. This morning I put on my bills jersey and hoodie over top( today in south Brasil it was cold and rainy ). In the 4rth After the Bills drove deep I yanked my hoodie and showed my BILLS JERSEY. MY FRIEND SAID RIGHT AWAY THAT I JINXED THE BILLs AND THE NEXT PLAY WOULD BE AN INTERCEPTION. I laughed and without a word of lie told him that we will run out the last few minutes with the beast Jackson.

WELL SURE ENOUGH.....Thanks Fitz and FU GAILEY FOR THAT TERRIBLE CALL!

ONTO MY WEEK 6 OBSERVATIONS

1. Our defense is becoming the joke of the NFL. No pressure all game against Manning and when we blitzed it was picked up way too easy. As I stated in other posts, Im not sure if its the coach ( Edwards ) or the lack of talent!

2. I thought the team came out VERY FLAT. Seemed like they were thinking about their week off more than winning this game.

3. Jackson remains a beast.

4. Looks like injuries are starting to catch up to us.

5. Steve Johnson has all the talent in the world but doenst have heart to get up after the first INT and then gets 15 yards penalty on second one. ( again, lack of motivation thinkin about week off )

6. The offense is really good at mixing it up. I liked the play calling today...UNTIL THE 4rth QUARTER.

7. Above I said I liked the play calling but WILDCAT was used way too often when not needed...and finally if your going to use it on 1rst or 2nd down throw it once for christ sakes!

8. WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT WE HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN DESPITE THE REFEREES FUBARING US OVER AND OVER AGAIN! ( I saw a few holds and some raping going on there )

9. As much as we have won with big comebacks this year, this is now the second loss where we should have won the game. Say what you want but these losses keep reminding us of the Bills of old.

10. Dayton Florence...NEED I SAY MORE?

11. Fitz....terrible decision in the first half not to throw it away and get 3 points on the board.

12. As a true Bills fan I believe they will be in first place after the Pats lose to Homo and the Cowgirls!

13. POSITIVE...WE HAD A CHANCE TO WIN THE GAME! THE BILLS ARE EXCITING IN 2011!

Cheers all and PLEASE COMEBACK WITH A VENGEANCE AFTER YOUR BYE WEEK.

I really don't think that the Bills defense has become "the joke of the NFL". That's a bit much when you are describing a 4-2 team that has given the Pats their only loss.

Good point, but its games like these that show that without turnovers, the Bills cant stop jack ****!

I agree with the post and every comment on the board thus far. I was saying the same thing. When you don't get those turnovers, what do you do then? I'm very dissapointed that we lost and shouldn't have, imo.

They didn't need turnovers today, they needed to NOT turn the ball over (at least the way this game played out). There is a difference.

They didn't need turnovers today, they needed to NOT turn the ball over (at least the way this game played out). There is a difference.

Thank you.

The "unsustainable turnover" gang is generally not acknowledging (that I've seen anywhere) that while the Bills had zero takeaways this game, it is just as salient that the offense turned the ball over twice.

Had this not happened, the Bills would likely have won.